Chapter 7- Vega's a cutter?!?

A/N: **TRIGGER WARNING** This chapter mentions self harm

Jade's POV:

"Yes every word, I ment all of it and....." Vega started and I had heard enough. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me and crashed my lips onto her's. It took her all of about 10 seconds to relise what was going on and she started to kiss me back. I then felt her put her hands on my face. I then broke the kiss for air and pushed her against the closed bathroom door. I pinned her arms above her head and started to kiss her neck. "Jade we need to tal-" I cut her off and kiss her lips

I stopped of air and our eyes locked, we were staring at each other. Then Vega came from no where and pinned me to the door and started to kiss me passionatly. Her tongue brushed along my bottom lip requesting entry and I gladdly let her in. Our tongues began fighting for dominance and thats when Tori moved her hands from my wrist to the hem of my shirt. She then slid her hands up my shirt and onto my bare skin causing me to produce a soft moan.

"Jade? Jade what the fuck is going on?" I heard Beck say as a door slammed shut. I pannick and didn't know what to do. It slipped out, "Vega get the fuck off me you slutty dyke!" I shout at Tori giving her my most dirtiest look ever, I didn't mean it though, I didn't know what else to say. Tears started to come from Vega's eyes as she ran out of our dorm. I really regret saying it.

"Jade what was that?" Andre asked looking very confused. "I don't know myself.... I just came in and she started attacking me with her lips." I tell them. I hope she's Ok, what I said was really harsh. "Well are you ok babe you look pretty shaken up about it?" Beck asked looking at me all worried and stepped towards me and brought me into a hug. "Ummm not really..." I said, well at least that part isn't a lie, I guess I'm just all confused and worried about were Tori ran off to.

"Come on lets go get you some coffee, you coming Andre?" Beck said as he ushered me out of my dorm and Andre swiftly followed. As we were walking to Jet Brew I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, when I took it out and looked at it it was a message from Cat, "Hey Jade, what happened to Tori she ran passed me in the hall crying and when I called after her she just ignored me. :(." Ok now I'm really starting to worry about Vega. Even though her, Cat and I had that chat in the bathroom Vega still talked to Cat at lunch, so it's not like things were akward between them and Vega would never ignore Cat anyways. "Look Cat we need to talk about it in person I be round to see you in about 15 mins :-/ ." I text her back.

Once we got to Jet Brew I told Beck and Andre that Cat wanted me to come round to her dorm to help her out and with that I made my way over to Cat's dorm. Once I got there I knocked on the door. "Jade what the hell happened to Tori?" Cat yelled as soon as she saw me, I walked in and said, "First off will you stop yelling and look I really think you need to sit down." "Why Jade what happened?" she asked as she sat down. "Cat, Vega told me who the 'mystery chick' is." I say to her in a soft voice and sit next to her. "Who is it?" she said sounding very excited. "Cat she said it was me." I answer her now looking at my feet. Cat let out a chuckle and said "Yeah good joke Jade..." but looking at me and knowing I was serious she said, "But that can't be you two practically hate each other." Cat said inresponce.

"Cat I know Ok, she had a guy over when I walked in and-" before I could even finish my sentence Cat cut me off, "Wow wow wow I though Tori was.... a lesbian"said whipering the last part. "I know so did I but then she told me she felt bad for be gay, so I told her I'd get the dude to leave," Cat nods as I continue, " And we would talk about it, turns out she had a crush on me for two years." I finish and Cat is now looking very shocked. "Wait for two years?" Cat said raising her voice a bit. "Yeah two years she said it all started from when Sikowitz sent Vega and I on that 'Date' and well look Cat long story, short Vega and I kissed and Beck and Andre walked in on us,I panicked and reacted very badly and Vega went running crying." I tell her expression changing to worried.

"Omg Jade we have to find her and make sure she's ok. Jade she didn't want anyone to know about this but Tori cuts when she is upset." Cat said standing up now. "Omg Cat Ok we will find her Ok."I tell her trying to get her to calm down. "Look you check the near by area, like the park and stuff and I'll check in the building. Ok?" I tell her and bring her into a hug while she nods, "We'll find her I promise."

After about two hours of searching Cat and I meet back at her dorm I tell her to got to bed and if Vega is not already back at My dorm by morning we'll call the cops. I start to walk back to my dorm and the words I said to her kept running through my head. Why did I have to say all that? I could have thought up something else. As soon as I get to my door I pause hoping Vega is on the otherside. I slip my key in the keyhole, take a deep breath and walk in.

No Vega.

Once I walk over to my bed I see that the bathroom light is on and the bathroom door is open. It was shut before Beck, Andre and I left the dorm. So in the fear of it all I grabbed one of my big pairs of scissors and slowly approached the Bathroom, expecting a killer on the other side. Once I get to the door I open it slowly and gasp in shock. No killer just Tori. Tori in the bath unconscious. With a lot of blood.

"TORI!" I shout but there is know response. She has slits on her wrists, tummy and legs. After the moments of pure shock I call 911. "Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?" I hear a young female ask. "Umm it's my friend I found her in the bath with a lot of blood and slit wrists." I say starting to hyperventilate. "Ok ma'am there will be an ambulance with out in 5 minuets." the lady says and I hang up the phone.

I see a piece of paper sitting on the sink. I lift it and it reads, "Jade I know you will be the one to find me. Look about what you said earlier you were right. I shouldn't have told you and please this wasn't your fault, I had this coming. Please tell Cat that I'm sorry I didn't stop all of this, tell Andre that I will miss him very very much. Tell Beck that he is the most luckiest guy in the world to have a girlfriend like you. And tell Robbie I said get rid of that damn puppet. And Jade I will miss you most of all."

After I read the note I collapsed on the floor and started crying until the paramedics got here.