Chapter 18- Slutty Pizza Girl

Tori's POV:

Ok it is 23rd and I have got Jade's present's all ready. I have got her a really nice black scarf, a new coffee machine and an uncut version of the scissoring. I know she will love it. And the big persent is the every every every first pair of scissors and man you don't want to know how much those damn pair of scissor cost me, lets just say an arm and a leg.

About 3 days a go Jade and I were having a lazy day and after we had watched a movie Jade went to get some coffee and muffins. But she was gone for 3 hours and it doesn't take that long to go and get her coffee and my tea half an hour maybe but 3 hours. Jade tried to cover it up and say she ran into Andre but I knew she was lying. Then when I reached for the bag, which I was assuming was the muffins she was supposed to bring back, but in the bag was a Tiffany's box. Jade quickly took it and said it was for Cat but I know it is for me.

I mean she acted so weird about it. If it was for Cat she would have let me see it and she wouldn't have cared if I saw it but she obviously did. So she has got me something from Tiffany's. Which I know I am going to love because knowing Jade she will have put a lot of thought into it. Jade has always been a thinker. She likes to think about things like presents and gift so that they will be perfect.

"Babe did order 3 pizzas?" Jade shouts and brings me from my thoughts. "Yeah there is money in my pink jacket for the pizza dude." I shout back to her from the shower. I hear Jade talking to the pizza dude but when I hear dudes voice I come to relies that it is not a dude but a chick. So once I relies that My girlfriend and the pizza chick are having a conversation I get out and put a robe on. I slowly walk out and see that the pizza chick is giving Jade a very flirty look and they are in an in-depth conversation about the Scissoring.

"Hey look I better get going but I would love to buy you coffee sometime, can I get your number?" the pizza chick started to say. But in no way am I letting some slutty pizza chick take MY Jade. So I walk up behind Jade place my hands on her face, closed the space between us and crashed my lips onto hers. Jade placed her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I then moved my hands onto her ass and it caused her to moan slightly. Once we had to break for air the pizza girl was looking at us with wide eyes. I turned to her and looked her in the eyes and said, "MINE" and looked at me with fear and said, "It's on the house." and walked away really quickly.

I took the pizza and set it on my bed and turned back to Jade as she said, "Was that really needed, I can handle my self you know." "I know you can but I don't like it when some weird Pizza chick is trying to hit on MY girlfriend." I told her and closed the space between us and kissed her briefly. I placed my arms around her neck and Jade placed hers on my hips, "You know you are really hot when you get all over protective." Jade said in my ear in a husky tone. Which might I say sparked a very good feeling down under, if you know what I mean.

"Well you are MINE and I don't share what's mine." said to her as I brought her lips to mine. And Jade being stronger than me, she lifted me up and put me on her bed. She pushed me onto my back and started kissing me passionately. Jade broke for air and took off her flannel shirt she was wearing leaving her in her bra. Jade started kissing down my neck and caused me to moan slightly. She moved her hands to my robe rope and untied it, leaving me naked. I pulled Jade back up to my lips as she flicked her right index finger over my left nipple and I moaned into our kiss.

Jade broke again and moved to my right boob and started to suck on my nipple. I moan and it caused Jade to playfully bit down on my nipple. Jade move one of her hands down towards her destination. She ran a finger down the centre of my lips causing me to say, "Oh fuck Jade." Once that came out Jade stuck her middle finger into me. "Fuck!" I said and quickly she left my lips and started to lick down my inner thigh. Once she reached my centre she flicked her tongue on my clit. "Fuck, Jade." Jade then started to thrust into me even fast earning a bunch of moan from me,

Jade started to suck on my clit, "Fuck Jade make me cum!" But instead of her going harder she slowed down to tease me. but I came out with a, "Jade........ Fuck....... Please!" And the Jade added another finger and thrust into me very quickly. "Jade..... oh...... I'm...... gonna..... cum!" I shouted as Jade removed her finger and started to suck on me, while she used her thumb to massage my clit. "Oh fuck babe!" I shouted as my hips buck and I lifted to head up and kissed her hard.

I could taste me on her lips. "I think this makes you mine now." Jade said as she tried to regulate her breathing. She gave my nose a soft poke and got up. I tried to regain my breathing as she said, "Come on before the pizza gets cold."........