Prologue: Being A Demigod is...Interesting?

Hello, I am Oliver Valdez. Before we start, I should tell you three things. One: You don't want to be a Demigod. Two: You don't want to be a Demigod. Three: You don't- nah, I was kidding. But seriously, you don't want to be a Demigod. You might have heard of the famous Rick Riordan. He was a Demigod at Camp Half-Blood, yes, but from what I know, he left Camp Half-Blood a little bit after Percy Jackson arrived.

Now, you may be wondering how is this possible? Well, I know that because there is a poster in the Athena Cabin that is titled: "Best Demigod Author" Once in a while, new Campers that read the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series will walk into the cabin, and throw a dart at the poster. So, now there are at least 50 darts all over the poster.

Anyways, its been a few months since Percy and Annabeth left for New Rome. Hazel and Frank left for Camp Jupiter (nicknamed SPQR by a few campers) a few weeks ago. And Jason? He's still here at Camp Half-Blood with Piper. For some odd reasons, new campers are calling Piper and Jason Jasper and Jiper. I have no idea what that's about, but a few old campers have started to catch on.

Camp Half-Blood hasn't changed much, except for the giant crater in the ground that was caused by a huge explosion. Only 1 out of 20 new comers didn't know how that happened. Sadly, I am one of them. I've never read the series, nor watched the videos (which all campers hate) I've been told that the movies are so wrong, its been banned from being watched in Camp Half-Blood. And Hades already made a eternal punishment for the director of the movie. Yes, scary, I know.

Ok, you probably know how Camp Half-Blood is now, so, it is officially time for, drum roll please, MY FREAKING WEIRD STORY OF HOW I CAME TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!