Chapter Seven

A/N: Sorry for not posting in awhile. Half creativity block, half this demon institution called school. So here we are on chapter seven. Thanks for the support and suggestions.

Alex

Alex it's me, Tobin. I'm at the hotel with Syd.

Alex pick up your damn phone!!!!

Alex! Come on!! Answer me!!!

ALEXANDRA PATRICIA MORGAN PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!!!

Alex had 32 texts and 17 missed calls from Tobin Heath, but was completely oblivious. If she hadn't assumed it was Abby or Hope trying to reach her, maybe she would've heard the fear in Tobin's voice. Maybe she would've seen the desperation of the text messages. But Alex was completely ignorant to her vibrating phone, so all of the texts, the voicemails, went unnoticed.

"Cmon, cmon," Tobin muttered, typing angrily on her phone. "Why won't she frickin pick up?!"

Syd was on the bed, laying on her stomach, watching the Rockets game on TV.

"Because she thinks your Hope," Syd said absentmindedly.

"Why would she think I'm Hope?" Tobin hissed. "I have a completely different ringtone than that son-of-a-bitch!"

"You know just because they had sex doesn't mean anything."

"WHAT?!?!" Tobin screeched. "THEY DID WHAT?!?!?!?!"

Syd shrank back.

"I-I thought you already knew," she mumbled in embarrassment.

"MY GIRLFRIEND HAD SEX WITH THAT ASSHOLE WHILE I WAS GONE?!?! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY KNOW THAT?!?!"

"Tobin, geez, calm down."

Syd went over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"From what I heard it, Alex didn't want to."

Tobin saw red.

"I'm going to kill that mother-fucking bitch!!!!!" she yelled as  she stormed out of the room.

Syd sighed.

"Better warn Hope," she muttered, grabbing her phone.

----------------------------------------------

Hope had just typed a reply when Tobin stormed into her hotel room.

"WHAT THE HELL, SOLO?!?!" she screamed.

Hope put her phone away and smiled innocently.

"What's the matter, Tobin?" she said in a sweet, syrupy voice. "Is Alex not home yet?"

"This is all your fault! Why would you have sex with Alex?!?! You know she's mine!!"

"Is she?" Hope asked. "I thought you two had split up, you know, her being married and all? That would be so unfair to Servando. In fact, where is he right now?"

Tobin glared at her.

"In Kansas," she muttered.

"Doing what?"

"Visiting family."

"Have you guys told him about your relationship?"

"Have you told him about fucking Alex?" Tobin snapped back.

Hope's cocky smile vanished.

"My business is mine," she spoke firmly.

"Then leave my business to me."

Tobin turned to leave.

"Tobin, wait."

Hope grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear:

"I'd watch out if I were you, Heath. You never know what's coming."

What Love Does To YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara