Chapter One

- (M/n)'s POV -

Sighing softly, I climb off of my bike before walking towards my new home's door. Noticing that it looks a bit dirty, I shrug it off and walk inside and notice all my things have already been put in their proper places. Nodding to my self, I walk into the lounge and turn on my sound system and look for a song to play, finding nothing to listen to, I walk to my music room that I had made sure to include before I moved in, I pick up my violin and tune it before starting to play.

As I play, I notice someone laying on my spare couch asleep. Ignoring him, I close my eyes and continue to play and smile softly.

After I finished playing, I place my violin down and turn towards the blonde figure on my couch. "Whoever you are, I suggest that if you bother making a noise or bother me, you know where the door is." I said before exciting the music room to go to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, I get out a blood bag and get out a wine glass before taking the blood bag in a bucket of ice and my wine glass and walk outside to my garden. Taking a seat, I poor some of the blood into the glass and place the bag back on ice. Picking up my glass, I gaze at the variety of flowers and a magnificent fountain in the shape of an angel...

My late wife centuries ago before she was killed. Taking a sip, I notice the same figure from before, in the chair next to me while listening to his music. "Shu... Shu Sakamaki" The male muttered before taking the last bit of blood from the blood bag.

"(M/n)... (M/n) Valentine.. And what are you doing on my property?" I asked while raising an eyebrow at him. "Too noisy... " Shu mutters with his eyes closed. Nodding, I finish off the rest of the blood in the glass and place it down. "Your welcome to stay but do not bring in anyone else." I said before closing my eyes, and start to sing softly...

[ (M/n) Valentine ]

                     (sung)

"You are young...
Life has been kind to you...
You will learn.

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and the vermin of the world inhabit it
and its morals aren't worth what a pig can spit
and it goes by the name of London...
At the top of the hole sit a privileged few
Making mock of the vermin in the lower zoo
turning beauty to filth and greed...
I too have sailed the world and seen its wonders,
for the cruelty of men is as wondrous as Peru
but there's no place like London"

I see a flash of a face of my beloved... 'It had been centuries since then and yet I still can't help but carry so much hate... When I had lived in London... Where I had become a Barbour back then to earn some money... Where I had met my first love and she died... I can still see the pain she had in her eyes.... And then HE came along.' I felt sorrow in my heart..

[(M/n) Valentine]
(sung)
"There was a barber and his wife
and she was beautiful...
a foolish barber and his wife.
She was his reason and his life...
and she was beautiful,
and she was virtuous.
And he was naive.

There was another man who saw
that she was beautiful...
A pious vulture of the law
who, with a gesture of his claw,
removed the barber from his plate!
Then there was nothing but to wait!
And she would fall!
So soft!
So young!
So lost
and oh, so beautiful!"

-3rd POV-

As you sing, you failed to notice Shu's gaze on you as you sing while thinking of a distant memory. What Shu doesn't know was that you were singing about your old love.. And what he doesn't know was that you have been around longer than most vampires and had traveled the world...

[ (M/n) Valentine]
(sung)
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with sh*t,
And the vermin of the world inhabit it.."

Shu had noticed the pain and hatred in your voice. As you finish singing, you stand up and walk inside to prepare yourself for night school.

-Time Skip-

Once you arrived at the night school on your motorbike, You park near the entrance. Turning off the bike, you climb off and take off your helmet, only to met with many girls gazing at you. You ignore them and place your earphones into your ears and place your bag over your shoulder and walk to class, not noticing a familiar blue eyed boy gazing at you.

As you walk to class, you bump into a girl. "I'm so sorry - WAIT!!! (M/N)!!!" Turning to the voice, you notice the familiar pink eyed girl and smile softly. "It's been a while Yui... How have you been?" You asked as she walks with you to class. "I've been alright... Things have been interesting, I should of listened to you." She said as she gazes down at her feet. "That vampires exist? Hell Yui, I met you while you were a little girl and I looked just the same as I always have and yet you didn't realize..." You say with a slight smile. "Besides... I'm your new resident... I just moved back from London as you can see." You say as you gesture to yourself and grin lazily. She giggles at your laziness, reminding her of a certain blonde.

When arriving at the class, Yui decides to sit besides you at the back of the class. You lean back and close your eyes while listening to music, not bothered to listen, already knowing the work but was forced to go by his father who he hadn't seen in half a century.

Yui glances towards the (h/c) besides her, noticing you fast asleep, not bothered by the work the teacher had given, and smiles softly remembering the times you had taken care of her and always protected her before moving back to London.

Her smile disappears after noticing Liato smirking at her and figured out that she will get punished when she returns to the Sakamaki mansion with the brothers. Sneaking a glance, you notice the scared look on Yui's face and look towards where she is gazing, only to find a male with a fedora glaring at you. Not phased by it, you glare back towards him and your eyes flash Crimson red, causing the other male to flinch and turn around.

Smirking, you get up when the bell rings and walk Yui to her next class before leaving and skip class, only to find a garden with white roses at the back of the school. Yawning, you lay on the grass comfortable and place your hands behind your head and close your eyes, while dozing off listening to your music, you fail to notice a boy with white hair and pink tips watching you from afar. As you relax, your black wolf ears come out of hiding from under your hair.

-Time Skip-

After night school, you climb on your bike after putting your helmet on and ride home, but not before giving Yui your phone number and directions to your address if she ever wanted to visit, without noticing a jealous gaze Yui was receiving from Shu.

---------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

If you enjoyed... Bye!!!

~Pika Girl