Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! I plan to get this book to chapter 15-20, then start a sequel. Keep reading, comment, and vote on whether or not you like this story! I really love feedback from you guys!

-Da Shrimp

Erin's POV

I was shocked, hurt, scared, and most importantly, furious. I watched as Percy opened a portal up and all of the bubbles up heros fell through, including me. Then my mother, Hestia and Percy jumped in, Percy closing the portal behind him. We all appeared in cells except for Percy and Hestia. The bubble popped. 

I found my voice at last. "M-Mom!" I cried. "Wh-why, h-how could you do this to me, to us, to everyone?!"

"I am sorry, my dearest, but I can no longer put up with the olympian council." Hestia said, eyes glowing with fire still. I knew mine were too. A funny looking monster suddenly appeared. It was tall and yet short, reddish in color, was wearing normal human black clothes, and had horns sticking out from its head. 

"Lord Destroyer, Lady Hestia, Lord Tartarus wishes to speak to the girl with all of you." He said, bowing. 

"Of course M-46, tell him we are on our way." Percy, no Destroyer said, smiling fondly at the creature. 

"Since when do you 'smile fondly' at monsters?" I blurted out. His head swiveled to look at me with hard, cold, sea green eyes. 

"Since I was granted power to actually understand them and since I joined the support Tartarus and Void club." He said. "Now common, we best not keep Lord Tartarus waiting. Last time I was late, he took away my arcade room key for a day!"

My heart couldn't help but flop around at my old Percy's sense of humor. 

Percy's POV

I opened up yet another portal beneath Erin, Myself, and Hestia. We were teleported to the pit, where Tartarus was waiting. I didn't bother to tie Erin up or anything, it wasn't like she could do anything. 

"Ah, Miss Erin, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Destroyer has said many things about you." Tartarus said cheerfully.  I grinned in the darkness. This was my dream all over again, except I had changed the fate of the quest, and it was different. And real. (A/N Percy's dream chapter five.)

"THATS FINE BY ME" Erin screeched, body glowing with fire and power. 

"Honey, please don't make me disown you and take away your power." Hestia cooed. Erin, knowing that would be really, really, bad, got rid of the fire. But her eyes still glowed with fury. 

"Fine Hestia." Erin said, softly. "W-why is e-everyone go-giving up what they believe? Percy, you aren't even Percy anymore! And m- you aren't even my mother anymore!" Erin sobbed. "I don't know what made you two join Tartarus, but obviously, the only good its going and the only thing you want to do is tear apart my family!" She cried, tears streaming down her face. My heart, or what remained of it hurt as a fist clenched around it. 

Stop it, I told myself. You don't think of her that way anymore. She betrayed you. I sighed and raked my hands through my hair. "Erin." I said randomly. "It's not that I want to hurt you even though you destroyed me, it'd just...I-I don't want anyone else to have to experience what I went through with the gods and their children." I stated. Erin shook her head slowly. 

"I don't believe it. YOU still think I betrayed YOU?! I assure you, I didn't no such thing!" She screamed. 

"ENOUGHT" Tartarus bellowed. "YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK TO MY APPRENTICE THAT WAY! ENOUGH OF YOU!I AM TIRED OF TRYING TO NEGOTIATE! BEGON!" He shouted, and blaster Erin in the chest with dark and yet blinding black light. 

"Erin!" I cried out, dashing to her side. 

"Destroyer, please do not tell me you still love the silly girl after what she put you through." Tartarus said sadly. 

"Of course not my  Lord." I said, straightening. "I merely wish that she is to be kept alive for information, torture, and so she can pay." I spoke calmly. I'd checked her pulse and she was still alive, for now. 

"Good then Destroyer. I give you my permission to do whatever you want with her, within boundaries of course. Now, leave us."

"As you command my Lord."