Chapter Ten

Percy's POV

"I heard from our new recruits that the battle was a success, eh commander?" Tartarus said, thumping me on the back as he greeted me from the portal.
"Yep." I said, cracking my back and fingers with a loud pop.
"Very good. Thank you Destroyer."
"My pleasure Lord Tartarus." I said walking back to my room. It was pretty sweet. Tartarus had designed it himself, and man, he was awesome when he wasn't trying to kill you. It was an all black room with a disco ball hanging from the ceiling to light it up. There was a door that led to my arcade, a door that led to my video games, and a door that led to the bathroom which also had a door to the closet. The king size bed was the best bed is ever slept in, and he had an anti dream hat I wore. Best.Nights.Ever!
Lingering in the arcade for a few hours, I sat down on the bed and sighed. I had found that, well, half of my heart had come back. In a way. I think it was because I finally got a family that was true, and I knew wouldn't betray me. But I could tell, that my half heart would be black, because I couldn't never feel love again. And I liked the color black too I guess.
There was a knock at the door. DUN DUN DUN. Nah, just kidding, it was M-46 brining me dinner!
"Thank you M-46." I said, licking my lips teasingly and grinning at him.
"Anytime commander. Master Void said when you are done, to come meet him in his private quarters."
"Alright M-46."
"Have a nice evening commander."  By the way, M stands for monster. But the M-numbers don't fight, they are basically Tartarus' servants. Except for the guards of course. 

I gulped down my food quickly and put on a black cloak. Then I went to see Void. 

"Ahh. Destroyer! Nice to see ya man! How'd that battle of yours go?"

"Excellent, just as expected bro."

"Glad to hear it! Now, to discuss the next one and what those puny warriors and campers are doing!"

"Please explain Void."

"I have been spying on the camp and they are about to issue the quest the prophecy foretold. I want you to attack tomorrow, just before they leave which will be at dawn. This should be a full on attack and don't hesitate to get what we want. The seven and the warriors. Capture as many as you can."

"As you wish Master Void."

"Bruh, its dude!"

"Alright. If you say so." I said, smirking. "Which leagues should I take?" 

"All of them."

Erin's POV

I bit my lip and clenched my fists in frustration as the mortal campers took their time to enter the big house. This quest was long behind schedule already! Thankfully, my fellow warriors were already here, and on time. I sat down at the ping pong table in a cheese coated chair under a leopard head or something. I couldn't tell and I didn't really pay attention. 

"COME ON already!" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air and shaking my head. What was their problem. thirty minutes later and we were waiting on one person, Alex. I hadn't really seen him much since Percy left. He was probably hiding in his cabin like the coward he was. Finally, Annabeth muttered something about kelp heads and went to get him. 

When they returned, I was snoozing lightly and it was almost dusk. Annabeth looked furious as she half dragged, half carried a frightened Alex to his chair. 

"Listen up!" Chiron said, banging his fist on the table. "Its time to finish something we have all brought upon ourselves."

"And what is that?" Alex snorted. "Ii haven't done anything. I don't even want to be at this stupid meeting." In a second I was on top of him, a knife at his throat. 

"This is not a stupid meeting...you....you...." I looked blankly at the other warriors. Luke shrugged but Zoë hissed, "A*shole." 

"Good enough." I said, turning back t Alex. "Now, get out of here." He ran, holding one hand on his neck as if it would break. When he was gone, I yawned and returned to my chair, putting my hands behind my head. "Now then Chiron, continue please."

In about another hour it was nearly 10:00 p.m and we had decided. Jason, Piper, Luke, Thalia, and I would go to save Percy from...himself. We would leave at dawn. As I slipped under my bed sheets, I couldn't stop the butterflies from fluttering around in my stomach.