Money is where?

I pulled up to k12 house he lived in those bunky apartments because he say all the hoes out there and he can get easy dope money so I thought it wasn't safe to bring Harper around so I dropped her off at Deon's mom house. I rung the rusty door bell
3 mins later k12 opened the door with nothing but a towel around his waist he hugged me tightly squeezing the hell out me "baby " i said referring to my belly "oh yeah" he said my bad I walked in where there was two girls sitting on the couch with nothing but a short red dress they both had long weaves and stripper boots on "aye y'all gotta go" k12 barked they both smacked there lips and grabbed there stuff "I'll call y'all later" he said "yeah whatever" one of them said and they both walked out the door. I say on the couch and at did k12 "uhh nigga go out some clothes on" I said he smacked his lips "don't get smacked" I said he laughed and went in his room his apartment was a good size for him 1 bed room 2 baths I don't know why 2 but okay. 2 mins later k12 came out with basketball shorts on and a white wife beater he sat back on the couch "you been smoking, or crying" he said studying my face squinting his eyes "I don't smoke" I said looking away he took me in with a bear hug "its gonna be alright my nigga deon a g he got this he gonna be alright and you gonna be alright, alright?
I nodded and broke the hug
"he asked me to come and tell you to go to the trap house and get the stash under the Michael Angelo painting and get the cash he said it was to dangerous to go by myself or with someone so can you go "? I said "yeah I'll go " he said getting up putting on his Jordan's and grabbing his keys "you can roll with me if you want" he said "alright " I know deon told me not to but on well. I got up and left out of k12 apartment. We got in k12 car and he drove to there trap house it looked like a actual trap house rusty and dirty and in the projects but hey why not they get quick money in the hood. I was still a little disappointed that deon lied and told me he was out of the trap life and now all of a sudden he wanna tell the truth k12 pulled around in the back "stay in the car and let me know if niggas wanna get shot popping imma just be a few mins" he said "alright" I locked the door after k12 got out he went into the trap house I was a little scared to stay in the car but shit I know how the hood go so I know a little sum sum and some people.
10 mins later k12 came out the trap house he looked pissed he started kicking shit that was on the ground
"FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled he jumped in the car "what's wrong did you get the money " I said worried he pulled out his phone and called someone on the first ring the person he was calling answer "WHAT THE FUCK MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GET THAT NIGGA DEREK KILLED RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND THAT'S ON MY FUCKING SON MAN" he yelled and hung up. "who's Derek, and most but not least you have a son"? I said shocked k12 rubbed his hands down his face "the moneys fucking gone man its gone" he said. I was speechless "WHAT YOU MEAN THE MONEYS GONE" I yelled ......................