Dreams of the Heart (A Dark Vampire Romance) ~ Chapter Nine

Okay, guys, I'm so sorry I haven't put anything new up for a few days. Had a case of writers block and I haven't been too well. This isn't the best chapter, but I've written it loads and this was the best I did. Hope you like it. Comments and critisism welcome. Vote if you like =) P.S. Thanks for a few of you recommending my story to others, it's really nice of you xxx

Chapter Nine

After a few more minutes of dancing, Dominic and I headed back over to Willow, who was looking at us with a smug expression on her face. It was the type of look that made me get embarrassed and blush manically. I hated that look.

"Have fun?" She asked as we sat down, Dominic pulling his chair closer to mine before sitting. He angled himself so that he was facing me and also able to look around the club.

"Yes, thank you for letting me steal her away." Dominic replied warmly. His didn't turn to face Willow. He was still gazing at me. I was growing used to it by now, but still made me a bit uncomfortable.

There were people around us laughing and chatting. Some were now dancing. But as I looked around, I noticed a considerable amount of the women were staring at Dominic, licking their lips and running their fingers through their hair. Some were huddled together whispering and pointing in our direction. I don't know why, but my blood started to boil as they continued eyeing Dominic. I'm not a jealous woman, I never have been, but I was having a sever case of the green eyed monster right now.

"El, what you looking at?" Willow asked, looking around puzzled.

"Nothing... I was just... You know, checking." I replied awkwardly.

"Checking for what?" She asked. I guess she saw the women in the corner, whispering, because she suddenly gave me a knowing look. "Ahhhh..."

Just then, one of the prettier girls, a tall, slender blonde came waltzing over, shaking her hips. She was wearing a red boob tube top that didn't cover her stomach and skin tight black leather trousers. She looked good, in a 'I'm really desperate' kinda why. She stopped beside Dominic and put a hand on her hip, the other resting on his hand and the table. She bent down to whisper in his ear.

Dominic looked completely bored as she whispered something to him. He looked at me out the corner of his eye and they were, once again cold. I looked away and checked my phone. The time was 10:03pm. I didn't really want to stay anymore. I didn't think I could take the girls hungry stares at the delicious man sitting beside me anymore. I finished my drink and looked at Willow. 'I'm gonna go.' I mouthed to her, pointing towards the entrance. She began shaking her head, saying no, but then Dominic's hand shot out and grasped mine firmly. I looked at him and he was looking at me fully, the woman still standing beside him, looking at me with a mask of confusion.

"That was a nice offer, but as you can see, I'm with someone." He said, his voice hard.

"Well... I can promise you, you'll have a better time with me than her." She answered, smirking evilly at me. I gasped in shock and fury flooded my body, over powering me. I stood up and glared at her.

"Excuse me?! Who do you think you are?!" I demanded.

"I think I'm the best damn lay this man will ever have! I also think you look like you just crawled out the gutter! Go home and let him have some fun!" She barked back.

I lurched forward, my intention to punch that skanky ass face of hers. I was so pissed. How dare she say something like that to me! I didn't even know her! Just as I raised my fist, Dominic was on his feet with his back to me. I could tell that he towered over the bitch, as he lowered his head a few inches to look into her face.