Brett the little bitch Ch.11

Start from the beginning

"Call me doll again and I will beat you senseless. Oh and I have I.E.D as well so saying that like it is a disease makes me want to rip your throat out with my teeth. You little Beta bitch. Yeah I know what you are. If I ever hear you go near Liam again, or even look at him I will take a shotgun and shoot you in between the eyes. You got that." I whispered sharply into his ear. He flinched at the amount of venom dripping from my voice. Arms wrapped around my waist and I felt two people trying to pull me away from the kid. Dropping him harshly to the ground. I turned sharply on my heal. I swung my arm around the shaking beta. Pulling him close to me I placed my hand on his chest.

"Oh and bitch don't blame Liam for what he has done in the past forgive him he can't help it if he loses it. One last thing before I leave Liam is more of a gentlemen then you will ever be." I stated not even turning around to face him. I rushed him towards Scott and Stiles who where beckoning me over to them. They then dragged his ass to the boys locker room. Stiles turned on one of the showers while Scott held Liam under it. I slipped off my leather jacket before putting it on a bench. Rolling my eyes I walked up to them shoving the two out of the way I quickly turned off the shower. Directing my attention to Liam I held him back so that he wouldn't bolt out the door to kill that bitch.

"Liam I need you to be calm down. Listen to my heart beat and focus on my voice ok." I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist. Grabbing me softly he pulled me closer to him and put his head in my neck. Slowly I pulled us to the ground. My back was up against his chest. Sighing in content I turned to look back at him to see if he was ok. He was taking deep breathes trying to calm himself down. I ran my hand through his thick brown hair soothingly. It was almost as if he was in love with my touch because his deep breathing halted and soft purrs where exchanged. Well I mean i am his anchor he may not know it but I can tell I am.

"Oh umm I can't stay I have to go pick up the kids. I promise I will be right back I just don't think I should've left the kids with Seth. I guess I will see you later Liam." I stated quickly kissing him on the cheek before standing up. I grabbed my leather jacket before making my way outside of the boys locker room.
*********
It was now last period and all of my three little Llamas looked they where about to pass out from exactions except for Nicky that is. She was still full of energy because I gave her the animal blood she needed to survive. Both boys took turns of me caring them on my back. When ever the other one was not on my back. Seth would ask if they wanted him to give them a piggy back ride. Natan was the only one who did it because Warren was a little shy and nervous around other people. When we walked into class I got a glare from my teacher. Narrowing my eye brows at her in a challenging way she backed off after five seconds. Turning back to the class I made my way over to four empty seats in the back. Sighing I dropped my books down on the table. Well this is going to be fun! (Note Sarcasm)
*********
"Faith can we go get ice-cream after school please." Warren yawned into my ear. It was in the middle of last class and the kids where getting bored and annoyed.

"Sure buddy do you want me to ask Scott and his pack to come to?" I whispered back. Nodding his head he yawned before snuggling back into my chest and falling asleep. Smiling I went back to my work. The sound of a crackle or something broke through the room it sounded lIke a whip. A small whimper broke through the room. I whipped my head up trying to single out the person who let out a whimper. My eyes landed on Nicky who was trying to hide underneath her desk. My eyes widening I looked up to see the teacher smirking slightly as she slammed her ruler down on her desk again. Slowly I placed Warren down into my seat. Standing up gracefully I marched over to miss bitch. Everyone's gazes turned towards me. Glaring daggers at the teacher I walked right up to her and snacked the ruler from her grasp earning a gasp from her. I effortlessly snapped the yard stick in half. A loud yelp escaped my teachers mouth.

"You think it is fun terrorizing a young girl with a yard stick." I demanded pushing her back in her chair. To shocked to speak she just stared at me. Growing more angry by the second I picked her up by the cuff of her shirt.

"Faith calm Dow-" Seth started off.

"No don't tell me to calm the fuck down. This bitch thinks it is funny to scare Nicky. She's lucky I haven't skinned her alive." I snarled. The sound of the door being pushed open had my head snapping up. Scott walked in to the classroom slowly being followed by Liam. They looked at me shocked at what I was doing. My inner wolf raged more when I saw the look of shock written all over their faces. I growled lowly slowly turning my head towards the bitch. She looked like she was about to piss her pants. My wolf wanted control I was trying so hard to make that not happen. I knew that if I gave my inner she wolf control everyone in a mile radius would be in trouble. I gave one last pleading look at Liam.

"Call Klaus." I whispered releasing the teacher before collapsing to the tile floor in exhaustion. Allowing myself to welcome the dark obviation.

********
"What the hell happened to Faith!" A voice shouted.

"She fainted but not before almost Killing are Teacher." A calm voice spoke out.

"No before that what was going on. Faith would only do that if something forced her inner she wolf out."

"The teacher just slammed her ruler down on her desk harshly. And I think she scared Nicky because the next thing you know Faith has her up against the wall."

NICKY!

I tried to force myself to open my eyes but they just wouldn't budge. Growing agitated I mentally growled loudly. I shoved harder against the force that was stopping me from opening my eyes. Groaning loudly I tried one last time. And I did it. Growling I say straight up almost knocking heads with Seth. My eyes darted around they finally connected with a familiar pair of hazel eyes. Her whole face was bright red and her eyes where puffy. My whole body filled with anger and I am pretty sure my eyes turned their electric Purple. I trying standing up only to be pulled back down. Snarling at the person I stomped on their foot harshly. A yelp eliminated from the victim. I slowly made my way over to Nicky.