Chapter Twenty Five

Patrick's POV

***FLASHBACK***

"Hey. I was just wondering why you and Spencer went off" I say to Haley.

She replies, "He told me about Brendon, so I went to talk to Brendon and now Brendon and I are back together".

"That's great" I say unenthused.

"What's wrong Pat?" she asks.

I sigh and explain, "I just thought we had something but apparently I was wrong".

"Look. Brendon and I have more history than we do. I just love Brendon more than anything in this world and nothing will ever change that" she says pissed off now.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off" I say pulling her into a hug.

She always smells so good. It's so enticing.

She looks up and says, "I'll see you later Pat. We still need to have that talk sometime but not now".

One kiss on the cheek and she's off and running somewhere else.

_______________________________

Patrick's POV

***TODAY***

Touring has gone on for a pretty long time now. We added a few more stops throughout it and we are finally at our last few venues. They all happen to be in France and we are in Paris right now for the very last few venues of the tour. It's sometime in December which means Haley and Brendon have been dating for five months since Haley and I broke up. Well, technically we didn't break up. I don't know what's going on between us. She will hug and kiss my cheek everyday but I want so much more than that.

Haley's POV

Waking up every morning for a year next to Brendon already is so shocking. I still don't believe it.

"Morning Hales" he says in his sexy I-just-woke-up voice.

"G'morning Bren" I say turning to face him.

"You know it'll be exactly a year on Christmas" he states.

I stare at him confused and reply, "We were together before Christmas. It's already been a year Brendon".

"No it hasen't. If you don't count the time you dated Patrick then our one year lands on Christmas. And I'm not counting it because you weren't dating me and Christmas sounds more romantic" he testifies.

Awe. It's so cute how he counted the days off that way he knew exactly when our one year anniversary was. Well, now that I know the official date I better find something special for him.

"Bren..." I start but my phone goes off. I get out of bed to see who it is.

Breanna: Hey! I'm in Paris! We should meet up today.

ME: Okay. See yah around ten at mall?

Breanna: Ok. See yah soon :)

"Who's that?" Brendon, who is know standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and head on my shoulder, asks.

"Breanna. I'm leaving at ten to hang out with the girls today if that's okay with you." I say unsure.

He smiles and responds, "It's okay babe. I"m going to hang out with the guys today anyways".

"Oh by the way. I still need to talk to Patrick if you know what I mean" I slowly say.

Brendon just stares at me and the room was silent for a good five minutes.

He goes off, "It's been months since we got back together and you're telling me you didn't break up with him? What the fuck Hales? I thought it was me and only me".