Culprit caught

Roy pov......

Trisha inform me that she heard Mr. Rana conversation and she believes , Mr Rana try to kill Sarah api. That night when I was dancing with Trisha and long time I don't notice Sarah api so me and tisha was searching her. Then everyone searching for her but can't found her. People's are saying she is might fall into sea accidentally but we got to inform by police that Sarah api is fine now. Someone saved her life. But someone among as try to kill her. When Trisha told me about Mr. Rana conversation, I got really shocked. I don't believe Mr. Rana can be so dangerous. Me and tisha went to police station and give them phone record.

Draven pov.....

I talked with police, and they informed me they arested Rana. Sarah was shocked right now. And she was crying in her rooms. Her two assistance come here with police to meet Sarah. There name is Roy and trisha. Police inform us, Rana try to kill Sarah because of jealous. Rana thought because of Sarah he don't get promotion and also Sarah reject his proposal ones. That's why he want to take revange. Mr. Rana is  a sico.

I was worried for Sarah , she was really upset. I told police and my lawer to follow the case and try to give punished the culprit. My lawyer now handling the case. I was thinking how to cheer up her moods.

Sarah pov....

I was really shocked. I can't believe that Mr. Rana hate me like this. We use to be good colleagues. I reject his proposal because I never seen him like that. I saw him like me elder brother. But I was really upset that he hate me this much that he try to kill me. Roy and trisha come to meet me in draven house.
:thank you trisha if you not heard the conversation of Mr. Rana and record them, then I might never got to know who is the culprit. I can't believe what I had done that Mr. Rana hate me that much.
: I know Sarah api. And I was shocked too when I heard those things.
: I am so glad that you are alive. If Allah want to save someone no one could harm him/her. Thank to Allah, he has send Mr. Draven stone there. I heard he is a CEO on stone electronic industry. (Roy said)
: yea I also heard that he is a billionaire. And very handsome. And he seems to caring toward you. (trisha said)
:yes he is very kind toward me. You know, he showed me statue of libarty and center pablic library yesterday. (Sarah said)
: oh my my Sarah api do you fall in love with him? Cause I never see the smile and spark on your face. (Trisha said)

Mr. Rana pov...

That bitch tisha heard my conversation and record it. And gave it to police. Now police arrest me and torcher to know why I wanted to kill Sarah. I told them but I am stuck in jail. I don't know when I can come out. I hate Sarah, she just ruin my life totally.

Fiyona pov (draven ex girlfriend)

I am having financial crisis now because of my luxury living style and shopping and parties. I even get to buy new dress from last one month. I am in debts . I have been taking loans from my friends but now everyone refuse me to give loans. My last boyfriend throw me and went to another girl. I have to catch big fish again. But it's not easy to catch big fish, I means rich man and I have to do it soon cause if I can't arrange money soon then I have to stay in street cause my flat owner gonna kick me. I went one of my friends house for borrow a nice dress so I can go a party and catch the big fish.

"Hi kristy ! How are you darling? I need I big favour from you darling" I said to kristy.
"Hi fiyona! Ok what do need ? " kristy said.
" I need to borrow a dress from you for tonight party"

"Okay sit on the couch , I am bringing you dress from my wardrobe."

I was sitting on couch and saw a magazine, and pick it and turn the pages and suddenly some news cought me eyes. "Mr Draven stone is one of the  top 7th most handsome billionaire becelor in USA"

My jaw drop reading this. Draven was my ex boyfriend. Well I tried hard to empress him and be his girlfriend. But one day he cought me being someone with. He discover somehow , I don't love him just use him for money. But now after 3 years later I got to know he is still single. I should go to him and cry infornt of him and say sorry for my betrayal but I will told me I love him and I am realise my falt. I know Draven is a big fish. I should get him back again anyhow.