Cruise party to celebrating success

Draven's pov....

I am working on my laptop in office. My secretary John enter my office with file. "Sir you have a meeting at 8pm and the client will meet us on your yacht." Said jonn.
"Okay good now prepared all the files and presentation for the meeting." I said.

I am really busy man, can't have time for holidays or intertainment. But sometimes I have some meetings on yacht .I love the ocean and the night view looks amazing.

Sarah's pov....

We currently sitting at coffee shop, after lots of work pressure, finally get to relaxed.

"Let's have a cruise Party guy's. We done so many hard works last few weeks, then got success to our goal , and to celebrate Sarah's promotions , we must have a party" said my friend jena.

"Yeah we must have party"said every one.

"Ok guys let's have party but not in cruise party, I can't swim guy's" I said.

"No Sarah! We should have cruise party it's fun and we all can have new experience in New York ,and don't worry its not that the cruise going to shrunken. what do you all think guys? "Said my boss.

"Yeah we all agree,this gonna be fun said all"

"Ok I take the responsibility to find a cruise for the party " said Mr. Rana.

Unknown pov....

At last I got the cance to distroy you Sarah, I won't let go this opportunity. I tried to get you but you stubborn women reject me. And you snatch my rights. If you fullfill my wishes, I never going to plan this. If u are can't be mine then you have to die. Only if I remove you from my path I surely get what I deserve. You deserve the panishment for rejecting me . And this night cruise party , I will finished you like nobody will doubt me. I thought in my mind and a smirk appear my face. I am too good haha haha.

------------############-----------------

The night of Cruise party

Roy's pov (Sarah's assistant)...

Finally we having a party on cruise. I am so excited.
Me and Trisha done good job said Sarah api. She is like my elder sister that's why I called her api. She treat me like her own brother more then an employee. Me and Trisha is really lucky to have her as a boss. All the girl are getting ready for the party.

I am waiting for Trisha in cruise. I don't know why but I think I am in love with Trisha. She is so cute and have really good manner. But I don't propose  her yet because I feel nervous. But I think Sarah api understood my feelings , Sarah api know me too well. I am so happy for Sarah api she got what she deserves the promotions. Now she is one of the head designer in our company. She is still single because she don't want to get married. But the man who will marry her someday going to be really lucky.

"so what do you think about the party arrangements Roy? do you think everyone going to like it ? " ask Mr. Rana.

"Yes the arrangements is very good, I think everyone will love it. The lighting looks great on cruise , the food and the music is excilent too."I replied to Mr. Rana.

"Oh here comes the girls" said Mr.Rana.

I turn and saw Trisha she looks gorgeous in red dress, then I saw sarah api she look angel in white dress.
I went to there to meet them "you both look gorgeous I said to both of them.
" thank you" they both said same time.

"Okay Roy you can dance with Trisha I am going to meet my other colleagues, and take care of her." Sarah api said and left. I ask Trisha's hand and went to dance floor.