Fall in love

Sarah pov:

I woke up and found myself in draven's arms , my head is on draven chest and draven lips on my forehead. And we both in living room. The TV is switch off now. I was feeling loved. It's feels that just like my dreams but now in reality. Draven woke up and we are looking at each other , I was still in draven arms. Then marry came and said "good morning" to both of us. We get little embarrassed, then we got up and freshen up. I am helping marry for preparing breakfast, and draven come and we finished our breakfast. Draven told me he was going to office but he will be back in 2 and half an hour later, then he gonna take me to visit the city.

draven pov...

When I woke up Sarah still in my arms, looking at me. She looks so adorable. It's feel so nice to be with someone whom you feel special place in your heart and she is in your arms whole night and when you open your eyes she is still there. I don't know why but I feel I am changing totally, last 2 night she was in my arms while sleeping . And I wish this can remain forever. I don't know what happening to me? But don't know why this thought going on my mind but I really want her in my arms forever. Hugging her tight so she can't go away from me. Yes yes yes I am in love with her. I don't wanna lose her. She is mine and always be mine.

Marry pov....

I saw morning draven holding Sarah in his arms and sleeping. Then woke up and notice me. The get embarrassed. Well I am happy to see this. It's clear to me that they both get feelings for each other. And I know draven very well, he surely fall in love with Sarah. I really wanted this happened. Sarah is really sweet girl. Draven deserve her. I wish all my payer come true soon and they get married and have some kids. Draven need to have family. And Sarah can be perfect wife for draven.

John pov( draven's secretary)...

Boss didn't come office yesterday,but he came today in morning. And told us meeting going to be held now.  that night boss saved a girl who sinking in the sea , when our yacht was passing boss saw someone sinking and it was a girl. Boss took her in his house. I heard she is fine now and some one try to kill her that's why she fall down from cruise into the sea.
Boss just call me and told me to prepare a meeting so we can discuss things. He will not coming office for next 2 days so we need to handle everything smoothly.
Well I work for Mr. Draven stone from last 3 years. Honesty I am scared his temper. He was a perfectionist at work. He has no personal life, he worked like machine. He never took leave. We assume that he was not normal human , in fact he is arrogant, tempered, workaholic men. Women's are crazy for him cz he is most handsome billionaire. But he always have neglect them. It's like he hates women. But the strange part is that the girl he saved that night has different effect on him. I still remember when he put the girl on yacht deck after rescuing. He looked at her differently. Like he got freez that moment. And when he gave mouth to mouth air, and his lips touch her, he look shocked. And yesterday he don't come office to took care of her. Now his taking 2 days leave to show her new York. And today we saw a total different CEO Mr. Draven stone. He talked with us nicely and we saw him smiling . We can't believe in our eyes. He seems so happy. He attend the meeting casually and told us to work good enough so we can prove he can depends on us. And leave the office . Honesty we all employees are happy to see the changes on him. I think boss fall in love with that girl. And love can change people.