Office Meeting

Sarah's Pov....

I reached at office building. My room in 5th floor. I riched and saw my two assistance already there. Tisha and Roy both there. This two like my own younger siblings. They respect me lot and loves me. I also loved them. Well as a boss I am strict and want any work should be done with sincerely and creatively. I believe there is no shoutcut way to achieve success. So I try my best to support and guide them. Well in office people thought that I act like mothers and my subordinate are my kids.

The meetings start in conference room with all the designer and others department member , CEO is in this  meeting and the discussion topic is our New York store promotional event. The chairman said" you all know our company getting bigger so I expect all of you should work more hard now. I believe in you guys that I have a wonderful team and only few years we rise our brand tremendous good position. It's all of your contribution that we going to catch our goal soon.  And to promoting our New York branch we organising a big fashion show in new work. So designer get ready to fly New York and others who's work in this fashion shows." The chairman is 58 years old and he is good Ceo. He is very very strict man but he also give us facilities .

Few days later in New York .....

We reached New York for our brand promotion. I've lots of pressure right now. It must be successful otherwise all the work I've done before going to waist. The company invested lots of money in it. And the CEO told us to do it best. This is the first time I've came to New York but couldn't make time to explore the city. But New York is such a big city and all kind of people lived here. It's definitely very different from my country.

We are all extremely busy to organize fashion show. We even didn't sleep properly due to finished our work. So little time and so much work. We checked the dresses fittings, I also check the stage decorations, background music, models and every accessories.

"Fashion show is starting at 7pm today so guys please hurry and check all the dresses are ready with jewellery and other accessories. Which model should wear which dress check again." I said to my assistance.  Don't worry Sarah just relax , you are working in these from last few days nicely. Don't panic I think the show will rock and all of you work really heard to make it successful." Said my boss.
Yes I have been work heard and design the dresses and hope audience going to love those dresses. And my other colleagues designer also done great job. I have select each model walks out wearing a specific outfit is usually planned in according to collection.

The show starts in accurate time  and it's was really got successful. All the viewer like whole fashion show. The light of stage,the design  of stage, and the model are looks gorgeous in show dresses. the audience visually deconstruct each outfit and try to appreciate the detail and craftsmanship of every single piece.

"I am so glad and proud of my team that's we successfully finished our fashion show. I personally thank u all for your hard working and especially sarah and her team to make all work arrange beautifully. "Said the CEO.

We all are happy for the success of fashion show and our brand has a great promotion though it. I was really so busy last few days because of these projects that's why I couldn't contact much to my family. They are in Bangladesh. In new York I have some relative but because I was busy in my work so couldn't meet them yet.

"Hey sarah congratulations , our CEO is very happy with your works and he has given you promotion and increase your salary." said my boss and handed over the promotion later. I am really so happy , I work really hard and At last my work recognised. All the colleagues of mine congrats me but I seen my one colleague Mr. Rana is not seems happy. Mr Rana also a designer like me but sometimes he gets jealous when I get attention. But anyway he also one of my good colleague.

Unknown person's  pov...

Everyone congratulating Sarah for her promotion news. she looks beautiful like always. I have always plan to touch her , to smell her body, to kiss her soft face And the jucy lips, she has really nice boobs and curvy figure  but she never gives me a chance. She always avoid me so smartly. I know she is still virgin and never had a boyfriend. I wonder why she don't go for any relationship? She is beautiful with sexy figure. My dick become hard to see her. No I don't love her, I just want her in my bed. I had always fail to do that. I proposed her once to become my girlfriend but she refused. How dare is she to reject me?!? And now in office she gets always credit for works. Every one try to support her. And the boss always support her. Every were just one name Sarah! Sarah! and Sarah! Uff I hate her so much now. She just ruining my every plan. Now she got the promotion and increase her salary which I should get. but she just snatch those things form me. I hate her so much now and don't worry you won't be on my way again. I will finished you soon . And you have to pay for these sarah , I thought in my mind.