My broken angel.

Chapter 10:

Jacey's POV :

Lillia and I began to try and make pancakes and as soon as I put Lillia in charge of shaking the mix up I knew I had made the worst decision of my life.

Pancake mix was everywhere.

*twitch*

On the walls.

On the floor.

On the roof.

On me, on Troyian and especially on Lillia.

She looked like she had just dove into a swimming pool of pancake mix.

Then gotten out of that pool and dove into an ocean of it.

"Oh gosh Lillia what have you done! I'm so sorry Jacey, I'll get this cleaned up ASAP!" Troyian stressed as she picked Lillia up.

"Don't worry Troy. Go get yourselves cleaned up I'll handle this mess." I laughed.

She tried to argue but I just shushed her and she wandered off to the bathroom.

I waddled over to the laundry to get some cleaning supplies before beginning to try and clean the monstrosity of a mess that lay before me.

I finished cleaning the kitchen before trodding upstairs to the  bathroom in which Troyian and Lillia weren't in.

*twitch*

Although I wish Troyian was in there if you know what I mean.

*wink wink*

I opened the empty bathrooms door and a squeal was heard.

Troyian was standing there naked.

Completely naked.

To say she had an amazing body was an understatement.

She was like a goddess.

I looked her up and down as she stared at me in shock.

"What are you doing!" She yelled as an embarrassed blush spread across her cheeks.

"I was going to come and have a shower but it seems something interrupted me." I laughed as I bit my lip and looked her up and down one last time.

"Stop checking me out!" She yelled before grabbing the towel that was on the towel rack.

"Aw baby don't cover up!" I whined.

"You're gross!" She giggled as she stepped closer to me.

"You're hot." I breathed as I pushed her up against the closed bathroom door.

When did I close that?

*twitch*

"J-jacey. What are you doing?" She stuttered.

I answered with a simple peck.

She gasped as our lips touched.

"This." I spoke before pressing my lips against her with all might.

She kissed back and soon we were oblivious to the outside world.

As far as we were concerned the only thing that mattered was us.

She pulled away from me and slowly touched her lips.

"I'm not a lesbian." She whispered.

"I'm not a lesbian either." I laughed.

"What?" She questioned.

"I thought we were saying things that were totally untrue." I laughed.

"I'm not lesbian though. I can't be." She said as she looked down at the floor.