Room 6.

Chapter 5:

Troyian's POV:

After I paid for the room I grabbed my phone and texted Sam.

Me: Come meet me at the motel down the street k?

Within a few minutes he was outside pacing back and forth.

"Again?" He asked

I nodded.

"That's the third time this month Troy. There is only so many times Lillia can show up to school with bruises." He sighed.

I started tearing up.

"Oh no Troy don't cry everything will be okay" he said as he walked over and hugged me.

I nuzzled into his shoulder and continued to cry.

"Why can't she be normal again?" I cried

"You know that Steve really f*cked her up" he spoke

"Wanna come to the room? Lillia could use some cheering up." I laughed.

"Of course" he said.

We walked inside and back to the room we were staying in.

Room 6.

As soon as Sam entered the room Lillia was automatically happier.

"So Lil, who would you like to see today?" He said as he crouched down to her level.

He was so good with her.

I can really see a futre with him.

But he can't.

"Yumi!" She giggled as he tickled her.

He turned around to face me and winked then turned back around to face her and continued on with his silly Yumi act.

I went and sat on the small bed in the other room and sighed.

Sam walked in with Lillia on his hip.

God they look cute.

"Lillia wants to go to bed." He spoke

I stood up and he lifted her off him onto the single bed.

She snuggled into the cheap blankets and was soon asleep.

We ventured out into the other room where the couch was and sat.

"Thanks" I sighed.

"I'm sorry about today. You know how we have to be. Why did you lash out? I was scared you actually hated me." He pouted

"I did for a second but I met this girl in photography and she really changed my veiw on popularity. Like why do we have to be popular? Why can't we be ourselves Sam?" I asked

"Don't you remember primary school?" He asked

"I do but the thing is we are in a completely different state now!" I complained

"You can do what you want but I'm not going back to" he stopped before he finished the sentence.

"Just say it Sam! I'm starting to think you're crawling back into the closet here!" I yelled but not to loud.

"I don't want to go back to Sissy Sam okay? They made up awful rhymes Troy! Do you remember 'Sammy Sammy sitting in a tree, sucking d*ck because he's gay'? That wasn't even the worst one" he replied.

"They made up awful things about me to. Oh Troyian where's your Daddy? That's right he didn't come back because he had a fail of a daughter like you! You don't think that hurt? Plus all the lesbian crap that wasn't true." I stated.

"Tyler has a crush on that new girl" He said changing the subject.

"Jacey? As in the one you totally humiliated? I almost lost my cool when you did that dude. Don't bully okay?" I spoke

"Yeah sorry it got a bit out of hand. And yeah he always talks about her." He apologized

"Oh." I don't know what the feeling I'm feeling is but it isn't a nice one.

It's like, I suddenly don't like Tyler because he likes Jacey.

What is that?

Why do I care?

I don't. But I do. No. I don't.

"Troy you check on your Mum tomorrow and if she isn't alright I'm forcing you to take up my offer" He said seriously

What offer. Oh...

"Okay." I said as I stretched myself out on the uncomfortable couch.

"I should go..." he said as he got up.

"Bye baby, have a good night pretending to be straight!" I laughed as he left.

Yep I have a crush on a gay guy

Embarrassing, I know.

*flashback/dream*

"Troy. Where's your dad. Did he run and hide? Because he saw you inside" The awful children laughed.

"N-no he is coming back. M-mum said so" I said as some tears slipped down my cheeks.

"Your Mum is a sinner. Having kids without being married. As soon as your Dad left she should have given you up! You worthless monster!" He spat.

"Stop being so mean Dan" I yelled

"You deserve it." He growled.

"You're just upset because he left you to!" I screamed.

"I'm not your brother. Not anymore." He said as he walked off.

*end flashback/dream*

I woke up out of breath.

I hadn't dreamt about Dan in a long time.

I wonder where he is.

Maybe that's why Mum's lost it.

After Dad died Dan left and that's when she lost it.

She then met Steve after that and had Lillia.

So none of this is Steve's fault at all.

*bring bring*

I looked down at my phone and saw that a blocked number was calling.

"Hello?" I asked

"T-Troyian?" She stuttered.

"Jacey?" I asked

"Y-yeah." She sniffled.

"What's going on?" I felt a need to protect this girl for some unknown reason.

"Do you know May?" She chocked

"May? M-May Wells?" I stuttered
"Y-yes. May Wells." She answered

"Yes. I did know May." I said as I began to tear up.

"What was she like in her teen years? Well the few she got" she asked before she began crying again.

"She was amazing Jacey. Absolutely the most loving and caring person I know. God she was great. She was so funny even when she was sick, she always kept her sense of humor" I laughed as a few more tears escaped from my eyes.

"I miss her Troy!" She wailed.

The way she said my nickname was amazing.

Almost like it just slipped off her tongue.

"How do you know her?" I asked

"She's my sister Troy"

*****************

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoy!! Bit emotional. But k.

Btw the pic on the side is of Troyian Winter. Yes it's Troyian Bellisario in real life, don't judge me! (Hope I spelt her name right..)

xx Love Corey