4. Alex x Lavender. Ship Name: Alender or Lavex

(Author's Note: This is not part of my book 'If we were in Harry Potter' so don't get confused lol! Also, this is sort of when we be is [bes grammas] 5/6th year so WE ARE NOT 11 WE R LIKE idk 16?15? EWW TF WRONG WICHU Ok bye.)

Lavender was sitting down in the Ravenclaw common room, reading Hogwarts: A history. Hermione recommended for her to read. She also brought along other books to get ahead in class and study extra things that they don't have to learn until their 3rd and 4th year. Looking at the other girls chatting with each other, Lavender started to want her friends to be here too. Lavender didn't realise the time go bye. It had been 3 hours since she was first there, and there were only a few people left. Once everyone had left, Lavender got up and walked back to her dorm. "Hey Lavender! Wait up!" a voice called from behind. Lavender jumped in shock and, in doing do, dropped all of her books. She turned angrily to see who had made her so shocked, but once she did she wished she had just ran into her dorm. There stood Alex.

Lavender's face started to heat up, but she knew no one would see it. "What're you doing here, Alex?! You scared me..." started Lavender, until she quickly stopped herself. 'No, what am I saying?! I'm so stupid...' Lavender thought. Whilst in the midst of her thoughts, Lavender did not notice Alex starting to pick up her books. "Lavender? You here?" asked Alex as he waved his hand in front of her face. Lavender snapped out of her train of thoughts and looked over to Alex, who was holding all of her books and smiling.

Lavender quickly grabbed the books from Alex's hands and ran up the stairs. "Lavender, wait!" called Alex, but Lavender was too embarrassed to notice. As Lavender climbed the last step, she stepped on the end of her robe, making her fall backwards down the stairs. Lavender shut her eyes and behaved herself for the excruciating pain that was about to come. Waiting. Waiting. Why wasn't it coming? Lavender opened her eyes to see herself still on the stairs. With arms around her waist. Lavender's face started to warm up again as she quickly got up and turned to face him. "Uh... thanks. Sorry but I gotta-" Lavender was half way through her sentence until stopped by a warm embrace (#imdyinglol). Lavender was shocked at first, not knowing what was going on, her mind completely blank. She started to smile as she slowly embraced back. She enjoyed the warmth of the hug, how it made her feel happy and [insert gross huggy stuff here]. Alex then let go and started to look at his feet. "H-Hey Lavender... I was wondering if you'd like to go to Hogsmede with me," Alex said slowly. Lavender's face lit up as she quickly agreed (#isuckatendingsyo).