1. Kirai x Molly. Ship Name: Korilly

Molly sits down on a bench at the park, under a bright, full moon and a pitch black sky while reading her favourite book and listening to some music. She starts humming and tapping her foot as she listens.
"You look ridiculous," says Kirai and chuckles.
Molly jumps in surprise but then realises it's Kirai.
"Says you," says Molly as she puts her bookmark on the page she was at and puts the book down.
"Take your earphones off moron," says Kirai then yawns.
Molly obeys, pauses her music and turns her phone off.
"So, what are you doing here, stalking me?" asks Molly and laughs, well, more like giggles.
"Eh, I got bored so I walked around and then I saw your stupid face," Kirai says and flashes her smirk which makes Molly's stomach have butterflies and her face warm up.
"W-Whatever!" yells Molly and stands up from the bench.
"Heh, weakling. One day I'll rule this mortal world," says Kirai and chuckles.
"Idiot... so why are you really here," asks Molly and frowns.
"What? Isn't a demon allowed to walk in a park?" asks Kirai and pulls a curious face.
"Urgh," mutters Molly.
"Eh, Uh, Molly. I wanted to tell you something at school but I couldn't find you," starts Kirai as Molly listens in with a warm face.
"You're blushing," says Kirai and walks closer to Molly.
"No!" yells Molly.
Kirai is now right in front of Molly only millimetres apart.
"What are you gonna do?! You gonna punch me?! Do it! I'll beat you in a fight anywa-" Molly says as Kirai's face comes closer and closer to her's.
"Moron," mutters Kirai as she puts her hands on Molly's back and kisses her.
Molly's eyes widen but then close as she kisses back. (I'm not going into detail coz this is disgusting as it is).
As they pull away from each other, Molly asks ".... Why,"
Kirai massages her temples. "Idiot,"
Molly blushes and yells "Hey! You're the one that kissed me!"
Kirai blushes too and yells back "Urgh, you're the one that's blushing!"
"So are you!"
"No I'm not, Moron!"
"Then why did you k-k-kiss me?!"
"Because I like you and I think you're cute!" yells Kirai then covers her mouth and swears.
"W-What?"
"Cya tomorrow, moron," Kirai says while blushing. Molly stands there dumb-struck.
Kirai then leaves but once she gets home she smiles wide and looks at some photos of Molly.
"Cya..." whispers Molly once Kirai leaves.

Author's Note~
{yiccalous123 and Sarina}
Heyaz! Hope y'all like it.
I know it's effing messed up and totally weird but hey, that's me :D
k thanks bye
~ Ice Cream Author🍦