3. Fred x Maria. Ship Name: FREDIA

Reminder:
This is NOT part of 'If we were in Harry Potter' and I do not anything from Harry Potter, they rightfully belong to the fabulous J.K Rowling. I will not say this again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria walked through the dark halls of Hogwarts in the dead of night. She checked her watch, it was midnight. Maria had fallen asleep behind Hagrid's hut and once she had woken up, it was nighttime. She was incredibly lucky she did not get caught sleeping. Maria shivered as she walked up the cold steps to the painting of the fat lady. It took awhile to wake up the fat lady for you can't really physically wake her up, but once she was awake, she let Maria in. Maria heard the rude remarks the fat lady gave her as she swung closed. Maria entered the Gryffindor common room. The fire was still alive, dancing it's wild dance. Maria sat on one of the seats, sinking into it as she closed her eyes.

"You awake?" said a voice. Maria nodded her head and opened one eye. Fred's face appeared and both of her eyes widened in shock. Maria jumped back a little on her chair, seeing how close Fred's face was to her's. Fred laughed, seeing her shocked expression. Maria frowned and pouted. "Where's George? Aren't you two always together?" huffed Maria, darting her eyes from place to place, avoiding Fred's stare. "He's in our dorm sleeping," replied Fred shrugging (if they already have their own rooms, then here's the sentence: "He's in his room sleeping,"). Fred got up and stretched making Maria's face burn. Oh no, why must my face do this to me at the worst times?! she thought, although no one could really see her blush. But Fred could tell. "You're blushing," said Fred with a triumphant smirk plastered on his face. "No! You idiot, you don't know what you're talking about!" whisper-yelled Maria as she smacked Fred's arm. Fred just laughed and stared at Maria. Maria stared back at him, thought she didn't realise it.

Maria had had a crush on Fred ever since the prank George and him pulled on Demi and herself. Pia was there, but Maria saw that she wasn't wet. Maria's doubt and anger that she liked Fred made her like him even more, up to the point she couldn't stand looking at him.

Maria didn't notice Fred's face directly in front of her's. "Maria," Fred said, moving closer to her face. Maria dared not look at him, and decided to look and the fire, now giving off a romantic glow... No! Maria thought as she mentally face palmed. "Y-Yeah Fred? Uh, I might go to sleep now... so," said Maria, her palms now getting sweaty. "Maria, I have to tell you something," said Fred. "Yeah, cmon spit it out!" said Maria, seeing his nervous state. "I think it'd be better if I just showed you," said Fred and before Maria knew what was going on, she felt lips against hers (I do not want to write more about this disgusting scene). They vanished, and Maria opened her eyes to see Fred's ridiculously red face. "B-Bye," said Fred as he gave a goofy smile and rushed to his dorm (/room?). Maria smiled to herself as she made her way to her dorm.

That night she lay in bed, thinking wonderful thoughts. That jerk... knowing that I wouldn't sleep after what's happened tonight... thought Maria as she let out a small giggle.

Author's Note:
OMG IM SO PROUD I CAN NEVER WRITE THINGS LIKE THIS OMG
*dies*
ok anyways hope u enjoyed (especially u 'Maria' 😂😂😉)
Stay cool, ice creams
~ ice cream author🍦