1: Kuoh

REMEMBER. THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO The Neglected One: Naruto Of Fairy Tail. IF YOU DIDN'T READ THAT ONE YET, I SUGGEST YOU DO.

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

I can see every tear you've cried

like an ocean in your eyes

All the pain and the scars have left you cold

I can see all the fears you face

through a storm that never goes away

Don't believe all the lies that you've been told

I'll be right here now

to hold you when the sky falls down

I will always

be the One who took your place

When the rain falls

I won't let go

I'll be right here

++ *1st POV Naruto* (This is a first XD)

I sat in the seat next to Erza's hospital bed.

"E-Erza..." I croaked out.

"Shh" She whispered as she rubbed her fingers over my hand. No longer were they young and soft, but old and rough. "My time has is up in this world. I don't have much time left. I...I hope you live a better life...now"

Her heart beat was getting slower and slower as tears found its way to my eyes.

"Good bye...Naruto...I...love...you"

The world had stopped as I stared at her hand which had fallen from my grasp. Her heartbeat monitor only showed a zero and a still line. I was frozen. The alarm went off as doctors rushed in, but they couldn't do a thing. She was dead.

"Erza" I choked out as tears fell from my eyes. No longer was I the legendary and heroic 'Shadow Fire' in the books of children. I was reduced to my young self, a crying, weak boy, needing love.

I ran out of the hospital as tears flew behind me before tripping on a root of a tree. I slammed my fist into the ground.

"Damnit...damnit, damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!"

I had learned that 80 years had passed since the Great War. I had not changed, but everyone else. They all had. They were dead. None of them were alive. What was worse, was that they died, thinking that I was dead. The sorrow that they were put through, it was all because of me.

I walked home sorrowfully, dragging my bag along with me. My chakra coils were completely destroyed, so all hopes of becoming a shinobi again were dispelled. The Tailed Beasts...they were gone like my chakra. I was just a regular civilian now. The shinobi and mages were gone. Where? I have no idea, but I will find them. That is a promise.

I will be attending Kuoh Academy, a high school that was once an all girls The school actually had a beautiful campus and was humongous. It was made like a European mansion, well not like I knew, I just guessed. It was pretty and sustained many sports and activities, but...I didn't like it. Not that it had anything to do with the school and how it was designed, but I just wasn't a school kinda person. I hate studying.