Puppet Boys and Passwords

"Alright, Mabel, today is the big day." I speak sitting down near a book shelf of the library.

"Big day!" She yells excitedly, slightly bouncing up and down.

"Soos finally fixed up the laptop. If this thing works, we could learn the identity of the author and unravel the greatest mysteries of Gravity Falls. You ready?"

"Oh, I'm ready, baby." She talks whilst flipping through the pages of a pop-up book with a drawing of a baby "Ma-ma."

"This is it. This is it." I chant, starting to get nervous, but mostly excited. I power on the laptop, it reads "Welcome". "Aha! It worked."

"Blip, blap, bloobity bloop, twins." We high-five, bump fists, and stick out our tongues.

An alarm sounds. We look behind us, the laptop reads "//UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS FORBIDDEN//", and then it reads "Enter Password".

"Ugh! Of course, a password." I give a frustrated sigh, face palming.

"Don't you worry, bro bro. With your brains and my laser focus, there is literally nothing that can distract us from... Did you hear that?" She asks.

"All my life I've been dreaming of a love that's right for me. And now I finally know her name and it's... sing it with me kids." A boy's voice sounds from the other corner of the library.

"Literacy!" "I finally understand what all the buzz is about. Reading!" The boy puts on a feminine voice, holding up a bee puppet.

"Give me some of that honey!" He holds up a book puppet, making the two puppets 'kiss', the boy laughs.

In the corner of my eye I see Mabel flapping the pages of a pop-up book heart. "Ba bump. Ba bump."

"Oh, boy."

△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△

(A/N) So how did you like chapter one? Yes most of the dialog will be taken from the episode Sock Opera and some others for the pure use of accuracy. Updates may be fairly quick to fairly slow depending on if I have things to do or not. Peace out my baby Doritos!