Chapter 2

Wesley's POV

"C'mon Skeaterpan your gonna be late for Jaaaaaaaade!!" I sing-songed to him.

Keaton blushes and tries not to smile like a maniac. It's so obvious he likes Jade. I think

it would be a cute little couple to be honest.

I ran up the stairs quickly to get my surfboard. I ran back down the stairs and into Drew's jeep. I checked my phone and noticed that Jade texted me.

To: Wesley

From: Jade

Be there in 5! You mind if Jetta joins us?

Whose Jetta? I thought to myself. Oh well, I guess it'd be fine, the more girls the better, am I right?

To: Jade

From: Wesley

Yea sure. On the way now.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window.

"God, I just love living here." I say

"Yeah, nowhere compared to Cali." Drew responds.

--

When Drew pulled up in a parking space I unbuckled immediately and jumped out of the jeep with Keaton. I ran to the beach, and as I was running I ripped my shirt off. I ran into the water with Keaton and began tackling him.

"WESLEY!!" I heard a female voice say in the distance.

"WESLEYYYY!!" I hear it again.

Soon Jade's head popped up from a distance with another female I couldn't see well. Keaton tripped while running out of the water, trying to run to Jade and greet her. I chuckled quietly, but I guess he heard me because she turned around and shot me a death glare. I followed him over to Jade.

When we finally met her halfway, Keaton gave her a hug and I just watched.

"Keaton, Wesley, this is my best friend Jetta." She says

I look over at Jetta

"Woah.." I mumble.