5. Spending too much time with an idiot

Start from the beginning

"Oh, do you have hearing problems?" I asked her in a sarcastic tone.

"That's it." She screamed and she drove off.

"That was. . ." he thought for a second before speaking, ". . . pretty awesome! I guess I got my own live tv show by sitting right next to you."

"Thanks." I smiled. I grabbed my bag from the back before opening my door. We both got out my car and I locked it. We walked side by side in silence as we strolled to the school doors. Suddenly, someone grabbed my left arm and spun me. Before I had even realized a hard slap was placed against my cheek.

Of course, I had incredible reflexes so my hand instantly formed a fist and slammed itself against her bony nose. It made perfect contact and pushed her nose inwards and she should be happy I did not break the bridge of her nose or else it would have killed her.

"AH!" She screamed as she held her nose in pain. "Bitch! You broke my nose!" She was jumping around like a little child clutching her nose crying while throwing herself all over the place- something she did nonetheless.

"It wasn't that hard." I exclaimed. "It was a soft punch."

"Tesoro, her nose won't stop bleeding." Dante whispered in my ear and I burst out into laughter.

"Your nose is so fake I never knew it would even bleed, I thought drugs and other stuff would pour out." I howled clutching my stomach.

"Oh." Dante smiled. Brittany was wearing a typical white short mini skirt that nearly showed her butt with a black tank top that kept slipping to try and show her cleavage. And this girl was telling me she wasn't a slut.

"Dae, don't just stand there do something." Brittany cried.

"Ok, babe." He replied and gave her a hug and wrapped his arms around her waist before walking inside with her whilst I watched them leave. "Haley go to class and tell Sir I'm going to be late." He shouted as they disappeared from view.

"What was that about?" A new voice whispered in my ear.

"AHH!" I screamed and I turned around in a defensive position with both my hands into fists like a ninja.

"Chill girl. It's just me Juli." She laughed.

"Sorry." I said with a huge grin.

"What's with the joy and happiness?" Juli suspiciously asked me.

"Can't I be happy?" I asked trying to look serious but obviously I failed.

"Girl, you're always depressed and whinging because you're at school." She explained.

"Ok you got me." I giggled. "I punched, wait for it. . . Brittany."

"Seriously?" Gasped Juli. I nodded to assure her. Juli hugged me and squeezed me.

"Not so tight. I don't want to die." I joked.

"Sorry." She giggled and just as she was about to give me my recommendation speech to the whole world the bell rang and yet again Juli and I jumped.

"Never gets old." Robbie mocked us. He gave Juli a quick peck on the cheek. "Have a great day babe." He kissed her forehead and quickly ran inside.

"Awh." I said holding my heart. "I see a certain dweeb looks after my sister very well."

"Shut up." Juli blushed and playfully punched me.

"Ok. Whatever you say, captain." I laughed. We linked arms and walked to biology. I pushed the door open and walked to Mr Parker while Juli took her seat.