Waking up in the Box

Thomas: When you awoke in a cold and large box, it wasn't the average day. Trying to think why or how you ended up why you ended up here, only to come up with a blank slate, you're memory was wiped. Only your name. And one other, your thought were cut short when a large white light and a loud scraping metal against metal filled your eyes. Multiple voices rang out around you, yelling things like "Who's the Greenie this month?" "Is he ugly?" "Did he klunk his pants?" You backed away from the light and the voices, your back hitting a wall. Someone jumps down, the entire box shaking at his weight. He kneels down beside you, his brown eyes staring into yours. "What's your name?" He asks, his voice echoing through the large box. "Y/N." You manage to stutter. He helps you out of the box, realizing that they were all boys. "Woah, is she real?" The start poking and running their hands on you. "I call dibs!" "Nu-uh, you shuckface, she's mine!"

Their language sounded like gibberish, but it came out of their mouths so naturally. You were snatched away from the crowd, someones hand in yours. "I know what it's like to feel so confused, so let's you get something to eat and show you around." He kept his hand in yours. "What's your name?"
"Thomas." You had this feeling about him, some familiarity, his hands felt familiar, this smile, his voice, I squeezed his hand "Thank you."

Minho: You punched at the walls that trapped me in a box. Most people would be scared to death if they were trapped inside a box, but you, you were angry. After an angry hour or so, your leg shaking as you sat on one of the boxes. You could remember your name and that's all. Finally, the box shook and the doors stretched apart, voices yelling from above you. Suddenly, a rope was strewn down and you took it, being pulled to the top. "Stop touching me!" You yelled at the group of boys crowded around you. You shoved you way through the crowd, taking in the scene around you. Four vast walls surrounded you, trapping you in. You placed your hands on your hips, sighing heavily. Suddenly, someone grabbed you arm, snatching you towards a makeshift building. "Where are you taking me?" You snatched your arm away, stopping in your tracks. "C'mon now, y/n." He had brown eyes, a black quiff, and a really fit body. You held your place. "How do you know my name?" "I really don't know." He says before dragging you off to the building. Suddenly, it felt like you were hit by a train. "Minho?"
"You know?" He stopped. "I know you, I-I remember you." You said. You hugged him close, feeling like you never left.

Newt: You sobbed into your arms as your back was pressed against the cool metal walls. A couple hours later, or as it felt, the metal against metal scraped opened at the top and a rope was dropped down as the people above hooted and hollered. You started crying because you were overwhelmed and scared as you were pushed and shoved around the crowd of boys.
"Stop!" Someone with a thick English accent says, stopping everyone in their tracks. a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes pulled you from the crowd, wrapping his arms around you. You shook and sobbed as the boy pulled you close, making you feel safe and secure as he whispered shh's in your ears. After a few hours, he gave you a sandwich and showed you where to sleep. You asked to sleep with him, and he didn't object. "Thank you Newt." You said after he shared his name. "You're welcome y/n."

------

hehe first chapter like, share, read yay, tell you friends, tell your family, tell you sexual partners about it bc I-I said so, I love you guys :)))))))