Chapter 15

Bianca POV

The night was quiet since all the campers were asleep except for the cabin leaders. It was a nice change, just relaxing. The fact that the war is over still hasn't really sunk in yet. And we owe it all to Percy. I love him. There was a slight breeze outside and I shivered slightly since I wasn't able to bring any of my stuff from the tent back in Gaea's old camp. Percy being the gentleman he is put his arm around me, causing me to kiss his cheek.

Percy and I were walking side by side, exhausted by the events from earlier. All we wanted was to sleep for a very long time and go back to the Void, our home, and possibly taking Clarisse, Nico, and Thalia with us. I'd think they'd make wonderful additions to our army, but Percy doesn't want to take them from their family. I'd gladly take Nico with me. I'm sure he'd agree to come with us. No one would like to be stuck with Hades, Persephone, and Demeter for the rest of their eternal lives. That's a torture for the Fields of Punishment. Plus he's my little brother and I want to be there for him, protect him as much as I can. I can't protect him from millions of miles away. He'd probably protest to me treating like a child since he's over 100 years old now. But I don't care, he'll always be my little pest.

I smiled and Percy looked at me teasingly. "What are you smiling about? Thinking about me?"

Rolling my eyes I said, "No, I was thinking about Nico and how much he hates that I baby him. It's really quite funny. Here I am fussing over a boy who is what, like 115 years old? Force of habit, I guess."

He didn't get a chance to reply because there was a blinding flash in front of us. In that instant, the guarded and more secretive Percy was back. Back to being Omega, I sighed. I wish that he could stay Percy forever instead of having to be so serious and terrifying. On the plus side, none of the other girls try to hit on him.

Poseidon stood in front of us with his normal Hawaiian shirt, Bermudas, trident, and sandals. He held up one hand as if commanding us to stop. Like that could even stop us. "Wait!" He cried. I raised my eyebrow and Percy nodded to let him continue, but he still looked suspicious. "Per-Omega, I'd like to talk to you," his eyes flick to me and back, "alone."

"Sorry Poseidon, but whatever you say to Omega can be said to me. We come as a package deal. You can't take one and leave the other, like you did," I added coldly. Percy looked at me and gave me a quick fleeting smile.

"She's right. Now what did you need to say? Please say it quickly as we are tired. It's been a long day and we are leaving to go back to the Void in 2 days. Chaos needs us to keep peace in other parts of the universe." We are? How come he hasn't told me yet? He thought in my mind, I'll tell you once we get back into the cabin. I nodded at him almost imperceptibly, but I knew he saw.

"I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am and how wrong I was to favor Tristan. You are and always will be my true and favorite son. You are worth more than an infinite amount of Tristan's and if you so wish, you have the choice to be a god again. It's your choice to make, I will honor and respect whatever you choose. But I'll tell you now that if you accept, you will become the 13th Olympian and you shall be the god of Heroes, Swordmanship, Loyalty, Bravery, and Quests. Join me my son and we can achieve greatness time and time again, together."

Percy was quiet for a while which really worried me. He isn't actually considering staying here, is he? He won't leave me for the petty offer of being god and staying on this Chaos forsaken planet, right? After I put together the broken pieces and opened myself up for him, he's going to dump me. What a jerk. I start to walk off in a fury but Percy's next words stop me.

"No. I'm loyal to Chaos and if something bad happens I have to be there to help him, I'm not like you. And there's no way I'm leaving my wife-to-be. You know, it's funny. It seems that every time I save the world, that's when you actually notice me. Also whenever you need me to do your dirty work. The lightning bolt? Finally claimed me, and needed me to get it back. Not to mention the other things I've done over the years to help your sorry butt. Chaos didn't even know me, and he respected me. It didn't take a successful mission for him to say good job or to call me his son. Goodbye, Poseidon."

He walked slowly in my direction and gave me a slow kiss. Time seemed to stop and knowing Percy, it probably did. Poseidon could only stand and stare at us with shock and shame. He flashed out to Chaos knows where but it isn't like I cared. I reluctantly stepped away and asked him the one thing on my mind. "What was with the hesitation? And why didn't you tell me we were leaving in 2 days! It might've been nice to have a fair warning."

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. A habit I was used to seeing him do. He usually did it when I was not happy with him, like now for instance. "I just wanted to make sure I had a powerful and meaningful retort. Did you really think I'd abandon you just to stay here on Earth? Hades, no. No offense," he said.

"You still haven't answered my other question though. When did you find out that we were leaving?"

"Chaos told me yesterday that he needed me for a mission within the next 4 days or so and to wrap up the war quickly. So I decided to be impulsive and used that strategy. Really glad it worked. I wasn't exactly 100 percent sure if it would or not," he chuckled.

"You are so lucky that I'm too tired to argue or else I would've whipped your butt by now."

"Love you too," he said sarcastically.

We arrived at our cabin and fell asleep nearly instantly.