Chapter 4

Omega POV

When Bianca and I landed at the top of Half Blood Hill I exploded with anger.

"I will not stand for this! I'm mist traveling back to the Void!" but when I tried to teleport, nothing happened. Oh. Hades. NO.

"Dang it Chaos, can I mist travel anywhere anymore!" I shouted at the sky. He responded in my head. You can mist travel anywhere on Earth, but nowhere outside of the planet.

"Omega, I know you're upset but we have to help the Olympians. We were given orders and you are one of the most powerful beings in the universe. If you can't help them, no one can," Bianca always knows what to say to make me calm down.

"Do we have to help them?" I pouted.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Who the heck are you two?" an armored demigod comes running up the hill to interrogate us. My defenses are back up again.

"We need to speak to Chiron and the Olympians, now. I'm Omega and this is Bianca. Bring the immortal campers too."

"Why should I listen to you? This is my camp and you're intruders," he spoke bravely. I admired him for that, but it would all be futile. He would never stand a chance against me, let alone me and Bianca at the same time.

"We are no intruders. We have been here before. It has been a while, but we won't hurt you. Unless of course you piss us, meaning me, off. I could snap all of you and your gods like twigs," I give him my semi scary glare to show that I meant what I said.

Gulping he replied, "Ok, follow me."

As we walked through the camp, I noticed how it hadn't changed at all. There were more campers and dining tables, but other than that it hadn't changed in the last 100 years.

"It hasn't changed," I mutter under my breath. My leaving did not make any impact.

All of sudden Annabeth walks up to us and I can't help but spit, "What do you want daughter of Athena?" she seems taken aback that I know who she is.

"Who are you and how did you get into camp?" she takes her knife and holds it in front of her.

I chuckle darkly, "To many I am known as Omega. Very few people know of my true identity. Your friend here let us into the camp. You're coming with me," grabbing her by the elbow I drag her to the Big House onto the front steps.

"Let me go you jerk! I am the camp leader and you can't treat me like this!" that only makes me tighten my grip harder.

"I have a question for you. What were you thinking when you cheated on Percy Jackson? How did you feel when you saw him die in front of you?"

"Omega..." Bianca warns but I shush her.

"Well?" I prompt.

Her face turns into a deer in the headlights look. "At first, I was worried because I knew that he could kill me. But then I shrugged that aside since I knew that Tristan could protect me, "she gets a glassy look in her eye, "Seeing him die in front of me was... unpleasant. But nothing I couldn't handle. I've seen death before so another one didn't cost me much. But this death was different though since he committed suicide. Usually I see demigods die in combat, suicide is different. They chose to leave this world, they didn't die in honor," I released her and walked into the Big House with a stony expression.

"Chiron! Come out! We need to have a war meeting," I yelled out.

My old teacher came out of a backroom with his wheelchair and frayed tweed jacket. He looked exactly the same, but with more sadness.