Chapter 5

Bianca POV

We took our time to walk back to the Big House so that we could talk and catch up on the past. Apparently, Thalia was kicked out of the Hunters, I didn't even know she was in the Hunters, for just thinking about having a relationship with a guy. She won't tell me who it is. She really misses being with the Hunters, but she also said that if she can get this guy to notice her, it'll all be worth it. I hope she finds someone, she deserves it. Thalia may look tough, but she is actually very sensitive.

Nico is still pretty quiet. I worry about him. He is my little brother though, I'm forced to worry. I start to ask him questions about how his life now and he doesn't answer with more than 2 or 3 words. Child of Hades, grudges, I'm never going to be able to live this down. He might never forgive me.

We step back into the Big House and we all laugh at a joke that Omega had just told. Even Nico laughs, looks like he enjoys Omega's company more than his own sister. I'm just going to have to change that. And soon, I do not want my little brother to become an assassin.

Everyone turns to stare at us, again.

"What are you laughing at? War is not to be joked about," Tristan sneers.

Omega stares at him coldly, "Oh I know, I've been in many. I even fought in the Second Titan War. Believe me when I say that I know what war is like."

Annabeth gazes at Omega suspiciously, "What do you mean you fought in the Second Titan War? If you were on our side, or the opposite side, I'm sure we would have remembered you."

Omega bursts out laughing, "That's exactly what happened! You didn't remember me! I'm sure you of all people Annabeth would know how you forgot about me."

"I-I don't know you. Who are you really," she demands, "Why can't you tell us who you actually are? What is so important about your identity that you can't tell us your name other than 'Omega'. And the only person who left after the war was Percy Jackson, and that was because he killed himself," Annabeth Chase actually looks scared.

Omega looks at me, "What do you think? Should we tell them who we are or let them figure it out for themselves?"

I take a moment to think, "I have an idea! They have to figure it out for themselves. If they can't discover who we are within one week, we leave to go back to the Void. But not before recruiting some new soldiers for Chaos of course," I say back.

"That sounds good to me! So here are the conditions. You must figure out our identities by next Friday. We might drop tiny hints here and there, but ultimately, you must figure it out on your own. Each night we will give you one clue about each of ourselves to help you find out who we are. Here is your first clue. We died. Goodnight!"

"Excuse me, what!" Annabeth screeches, "You can't just leave after telling us you died! How did you come back, who brought you back, why did you come back?"

We ignore her and keep walking. Once again, eyes follow us as we leave.

Omega POV

The look on their faces, priceless! That was a Kodak moment for sure. As soon as we walk outside, we start laughing again.

"Did you-"I say between breaths, "see all of their faces! Oh my gods that was hilarious! I'd do anything to get a picture of that," I say. I take a moment to calm down before becoming serious again, "By the way, would you two like to be soldiers of Chaos? That way you don't have to live at camp, still be immortal, and have a fresh start. Not to mention you get some wicked cool powers."

Nico and Thalia's expressions brighten. "Of course we would Seaweed Brain! I'd do anything to get out of this camp. The only people who don't make us sick are the new campers, Grover, and possibly Chiron. Besides, camp is boring. We always do the same thing and it's no longer a challenge for us. I'd like to see how hard you two have to work with Chaos as your trainer."

"Camp Half Blood doesn't even compare to our training. The first few years were the hardest, but then you get used to it. Well this is great! You can move into our cabin now if you'd like," I can't wait to bring them back to train with us. Chaos will approve of them for sure. He'd be delighted to have all of the Big Three, who actually count, in his army.

"Sure. We don't have much with us anyways since I'm used to traveling and Nico has his room in the Underworld," Thalia replies.

"Yes! No more sleeping alone at night! And warmth! For the goddess of springtime, Persephone sure does like to keep it cold in my father's palace," Nico muses. I find it hilarious that he still acts like a kid even though he is over 115 years old.

"You're so weird Corpse Breath," I tease.

"At least my weirdness is natural. You chose to be weird," he shoots back.

We all start laughing again and don't see the rustle in the bushes as we head back to the Chaos cabin to move in Thalia and Nico. Things are about to hit the ceiling. But I don't know that yet.

Annabeth POV

Did Thalia call Omega Seaweed Brain? No, this isn't possible there is no way that Omega is Percy. Percy Jackson is dead. I saw his eyes close and feel his heart stop. But wasn't the clue for this day that they were both dead?