Chapter 15

The next day couldn't have come by any slower. I spent my time after school attempting to do homework, but being sidetracked by the thought of today. I walked up to my mirror and straightened my shirt. I had chosen to wear a black jumper with a dark tumblr logo on it and black skinnies.

I pull out my phone and sent a quick text to Phil.

To- Phil <3
hey I'm about to leave, see you

About a minute later, I got a reply.

From- Phil <3
alright can't wait ^-^

I smiled and placed my phone back in my pocket. My parents still weren't home (as always) so I just left. After 7 minutes of driving I parked right where I've been dropping Phil off. He still wasn't there yet so I put in a random Fall Out Boy album I had lying around.

After three songs, I see Phil walking down the street to my car. I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror and turned down the music a bit.

Phil came into my car right as Thnks Fr Th Mmrs came on. An instant smile came on my face as he sat down.

"Hey." I say gently.

"Hi"

"So, what do you wanna do first? We could go get something to eat or walk around town if you want" I suggest.

"Can we go to the Manchester Eye? I've always wanted to but I've never gotten the chance." He begs.

"Yeah, of course, I've never actually been on the Manchester Eye. " I tell him.

His smile grows.

"Okay, fantastic."

---

On our drive down to the eye, we talked about the fact that if Fall Out Boy didn't get back together the world would've imploded. It was an interesting conversation.

The line up for the ride wasn't as bad as we thought it was. It took us about twenty minutes to get in.

"How long have you lived in Manchester?" Phil asks suddenly.

"My whole life." I shrug.

"And you've never been on the Manchester eye!?" He asks, shocked. I laugh at his serge of surprise.

"I've never really had the opportunity to come." I tell him , chuckling. He shyly grabs my hand and intertwines it with his.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm your opportunity." He says, sounding slightly confused at his own words.

I laugh and squeeze his hand slightly. "Exactly."

After they loaded us into our cart, Phil went crazy.

"Look! You can see all of Manchester from here! The people look so tiny! Haha, small, puny humans." He says happily. We're still holding hands from earlier so I spin him around. In one swift motivation motion, I put my arms around his neck and bury my face into his shoulder.

"You're thinking out loud, Phil." I tell him.

"Oh... I tend to do that sometimes, sorry." He says, embarrassed. I smile and spin him around again so he's facing me, my arms around his waist.

"Don't be." I say quietly. He pushes his forehead to mine so they're touching. He places a hand on my cheek before whispering.

"I really, really, wanna kiss you right now."

"Ditt.o" I say before locking our lips together. We move together so perfectly, slowly and calmly. His lips are so soft. We slowly pull away at the same time.

"Have you been told before that you're a great kisser?" Phil asks quietly. I smile, blushing slightly.

"Never by someone better than I am." I say cheekily.

We spent the rest of the day walking around town. We ate a little cafe Phil described as tealicious.

I never want this day to end, but of course it had to eventually.

"Ughhhhhh." Phil loudly groaned.

"What is it?" I ask.

"My dad wants me to be home. He found a hole I accidentally knocked in the wall and I'm in trouble." He says shakily. I pull him into a hug.

"I don't want you to go." I tell him.

"Dan, I have no choice." He says. I let him go.

"Fine. I don't want you to go, but fine."

With that, I drive him home and give him a long kiss before he leaves.

"Ill see you soon," I promise.

He nods, smiling. "Definitely."

A/N

I'm sorry. it's been over a month. I am an asshole. I am sorry. I feel like this chapter isn't very good but you know what I needed to update this soon. thank you so much fr getting this to almost 17k that's crazy. i appreciate all of your votes and comments and thank you for supporting this even if I go long periods of time without updating. I'm not gonna say see you soon or in a few days because honestly who knows when ill update next. it's all a surprise. ily you guys. thank you.

~Kiwi