Chapter 5

Previously on- am your vampire

"It's not important" she said as I sadden, she doesn't trust me, I don't blame her she just met me, but she needs to tell me, I don't want to see her sad all the time.

"Why isn't it important" she did respond "if it isn't important then why wouldn't you tell me" I said.

"Because I don't know you and why do you care since you just met me" she said, as I smiled.

" I do care about you blossom" I said as I smiled "am your mate" I said.
___________________________
Chapter 5

Blossom P.O.V

"Your my what" I said confused, what's a mate, is t it like a best friend, maybe it's the same as best friend or vampires mean it differently, I don't know am so confused "what's a mate" I finely said so he can finely explain.

"Oh right they never told you, a mate is, your meant to be with them and care for them, maybe you don't see me as your mate but you are my mate" he said as I nodded and then got shocked.

"What how, I never saw your before and why do you claim me as your mate, Evan tho I just found out what it is, you can't claim me as your mate if you just met me" I said as he nodded in understand meant.

"Yes I see where your coming from but as your the vampire and I am a werewolves we claim people or supernaturals really fast not like humans, humans call it love at first site and we call it mate" he said as I shook my head.

"This can't be happening, you can't be my mate, don't Evan know you and I only found out your a werewolf" I said as I faced the floor "and if am a vampire and your a werewolf doesn't that mean we should fight and hate each other" I said as he nodded, but shook his head.

"Please call me josh, and yes we meant to hurt each other but no mate hates each other Evan if your a different supernatural" Josh said as I couldn't believe what's happening.

"So am your mate, but I don't fill the same way as you "I said he then blurted out again "and the problem is if you don't fill the same way if you still have a mate that means you have a different mate" he said as I got confused wait you could have 2 mates.

"So you mean I have a different mate but I don't realise it" I said as he nodded "then who's my different mate but you" I said as he shrugged.

"I don't know, you have to find out yourself, I can't help you in that one and if I'll ever found out that mate I'll rip him to shreds, if he tell you his true filling" he said in anger.

"Well thinks for the talk, I have to get going" I said as I was about to leave but he pulled me back.

"As am your mate am not aloud to let you go" he said as I got angry.

"Let go of me, I can do what I want it's my life so back off" I said as she shook his head "jeez your such a dick" I said as he rises a eyebrow. "Let me go, your not my mate end off because I hate you, right now" i said and losses his grip on me.

"But I am your mate you can't leave me I've been looking for you my in tire life" he said as e faced the ground.

"And it's you problem because I don't want you as my mate, bye" with that I used my vampire speed and ran, I still was shit with using my powers because am just a beginner. As I rubbed I didn't notice a tree in front of me and I hit it and fell back on my ass.