Chapter 3

Previously on- am your vampire

"Hello are you ready" I looked really confused on what is he trying to say. It could mean anything.

"What do you mean" i said to him he just smiled and smirked. He shown me his long sharp teeth that looked like fangs, great another one that thinks is a vampire.

"To change you"he laughed.
___________________________
Chapter 3

Blossom P.O.V

"WHAT" I said scared, he was going to change me I can't believe it I don't want to be a vampire because I don't want to kill or hurt people, I can't be a vampire I have to be a human not a vampire,

"We'll get ready for the biggest pain" he said I had wide eyes I tried to move but the chains where stoping me. He got closer to my neck as I felt two sharp things go inside my neck I felt so much pain, all I could think of is the pain in my neck and it's killing me, I felt just pain that's all I felt, the more he was doing his think the more weaker I get, I felt weaker and weaker next minute I pass out.

2 days later

I slowly was waking up and I felt pain in my wrists legs and neck it was hurting me the chains where metal, so metal could kill a vampire, wait a minute am probably one of them because am not dead well I am dead but, oh you get what I mean. my head was telling me to calm down but I was struggling to get out I moved to much, I listened to myself and calmed down but I still felt pain but it was les painful then before.

My visions were a lot better then last time and I heard lots of voices from far distance, this is so weird. I heard the door was opening so I looked who it was it was that guy that turned me to this.

"Having fun there" I didn't answer but I did try to move and kill him for turning me but the chains where hurting me the pain was so hurtful that I couldn't explain how much pain am in,

"Calm down it will be a lot better" he said calm. yeah me calm down, he thinks it's so easy to calm down.

"How am I meant to calm down, with all this and last time I remembered you turned me to a vampire, a freaking vampire that kills everyone" I snapped, he just sighed. The more I get angry the more pain I felt.

"If you want that pain to go away, then shut up and calm down" he snapped and he did scare me not Evan a little, so I listened to him and calmed down and the pain was getting les painful. "Good" I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you Evan turn me" I said to get to the point so he could finely hear what am going to say and say what will I say.

"Like I said before, I turned you to be my slave" he said as I widen my eyes, I heard this before, oh in the office room he said that before.

"And I'll say this again, am not going to be a slave and not your slave" I snapped as he stood up and walked up to me.

"Oh you are already my slave" he said as I am really confused "when I turned you, I am your creation, I made you not anyone else just me" he said as I had a shock.

"So that means your my" I couldn't say it but he finished my sentence, how I thought I would never hear this but he said it.

"Master or Evan boss" I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"This can't be right, this has to be a joke or Evan a dream" I said calm but he laughed at me so I faced him with a angry face.

"Sorry it's not a dream, not a joke and yes it real" he said as I had a evil glare at him but he wasn't scared not Evan one bit. Am more scared of him. Never mind I have to run from him as fast.