Chapter 4

Previously on- am your vampire

"N-no" I said as he laughed. I sat on the bed next to him and laid down and covered myself with the duvet and took all the duvet from him. "By the way, your not sleeping with me. So you could sleep on the sofa" I said as he laughed.

"Yeah right, this is my room my castle no way am going to sleep on the sofa" I grinned I turned away so i wouldn't face him and fell into a goodnight sleep.
___________________________
Chapter 4

Blossom P.O.V

I woke up, i couldn't make my eyes open because I'd rather sleep but someday I do have to wake up, so I forced my eyes open, when I opened my eyes I didn't have blurry eyes when you always have, my visions where a lot better in the mornings.

I hoped out of bed to see the most horrible thing a maids clothes, i made a grin. "Am not wearing that" I said as I went to my clothes that I found in my bag. I looked for the bathroom on the two sides, I found the bathroom on the left and went in took a quick shower and dressed into my clothes that I found in my bag. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, I looked in the bag and took my phone out and played on it.

"What are you doing" the voice made me jump, I looked up to see brick, he was leaning on the door, laughed at my reaction.

"Gosh, don't scare me like that you, jerk" I said as he rolled his eyes and smirked. He looked at me and eyed the clothes I was wearing, then he faced the maids clothes, he realised I wasn't wearing the maids clothes.

"What are you wearing, your meant to wear these clothes not those, your my slave and you'll have to wear that" he said annoyed.

"Or I won't wear that and wear this, I'll be your slave and don't wear that clothing, we have a deal" he was shocked but smirked, then nodded.

"Fine" he gave up as I smirked, "ok let's go for breakfast" I nodded then followed him down to a room, the room had full of stuff, i think it's the dinning room but it didn't have tables, in this room, was all vampires in the castle there was only 12 vampires here, sitting down on the chair. I sat next to brick, as he called the chef, what the hell its weird not to have tables in a dining room.

brick didn't talk to anyone, but I did I met this nice girl her name was, marina, she was so pretty and so funny, her hair was curly short light brown up to her shoulders, her eyes was greenish. Everyones was greenish eyes but mine and bricks was bloody red. Marina was the first to talk to me after I came in here, she told me she's a slave as well as I am, she's not to brick but to James.

The chef finely came in with some people, I could fill there heart beat and there blood running throw there vain, all those people went to all of 12 vampires. I looked at the human standing in front of me, she was facing me with a scared face, I didn't like what we was doing but I have to survive, all the 12 vampires got up and drank the humans blood, I faced the girl, she was about in her 16s, she had blueish, greenish eyes, dark blond hair, with some black bits, she was pretty. I couldn't believe it she is in my year and she got put into death, she was facing me with a scare face that says all the things a human could say, please don't kill me, I beg you with all my life, please, I'll do anything but you killing me. I couldn't take the smell of her blood anymore so my fang got out of my gums and I bit into her neck she screamed for help but it was no use she was getting weaker and only vampires could hear the scream right know, every time I drank her blood the more weaker she gets, she closed her eyes and her pulse stopped pulsing, she finely died. I took my fangs out of her neck and she fell to the floor, dead, I faced the dead body of the girl, I was in shock.