Chapter 25 {FINAL!}

Kellin is now nine months pregnant...

Kellin's P.O.V.

I sigh as the movie ends, looking over at Alan who's sleeping with Melody in his arms. Austin and Vic both had to work so we decided to hang out. Someone knocks I the door and I sigh, struggling to get up. I finally manage to stand and waddle my way over tithe door. I open it to find my friends all standing there.

"Hey guys," I greet them as they all step inside. "Hey Kellin," the smile. I close the door and turn off the movie, putting in a Black veil Brides CD. I plop into my spot on the couch, seeing Alan start to wake up. "Hi everyone," Alan groans. He hands me Melody before disappearing out of sight, probably going to the bathroom. I sigh before looking at the guys.

"So, how've ya guys been?" I ask. "Kells, you act like you didn't see us all this past month," Gabe chuckles. "Well, there are these things called manners," I roll my eyes. "Damn, someone must be on their man period," Justin jokes. "Fight me bítch," I glare at him, smiling afterwards. They roll their eyes and Alan comes back in, sitting beside me.

We joke around for the time being, Alan taking Melody when she starts fussing. I sigh as I lean back, rubbing my stomach. I get a sharp pain but it passes. I shrug it off, continuing to talk to the guys. It happens about half a hour later. I grunt in pain. "Kells, are you okay?" Gabe asks sweetly. "Uh, I have a sharp pain, it's the second time it happened," I close my eyes. "Alan?" Justin calls. "Yeah?" he asks, coming into the room. They explain what I just said and he immediately whips out his phone. We stare at him in confusion. He covers the receiver, "Someone go pack a bag," he demands. Justin an Jack go to my room after getting a bag with my directions.

"Hey Vic....Yeah, it's about Kellin....I think he's having contractions.....We'll I was pregnant once....Okay....Yup.....See ya soon, bye," Alan hangs up. "I might be in labor?" I ask, sudden nerves taking over. "Yeah," he nods, setting Melody in her car seat. The two guys come back with a bag and Gabe and Nick help me up. "Vic's going to meet us there," Alan informs them as we walk to the door.

"I-I can't. I'm not ready to have the baby! What if something happens? What if I die? I can't leave the baby with Vic! Have you heard about people who's loved one died while giving birth? The baby could be neglected! What if I'm not a good parent? What if Vic has his doubts? What if the baby dies?!" I panicked as they put me in the car. I start to feel my breathing get shorter as another sharp pain goes through me.

"Kellin! Calm down, you need to take deep breaths," Alan soothes me as someone drives us. Tears blurred my vision as I try to calm down. "I want Vic," I cry, burying my face in Alan's shoulder. Alan helps to soothe me as we pull into the hospital. I see Vic standing at the front as he waits for us. He immediately grabs me and carries me inside. He takes us up and tells them what's happening and they have us stand there as they quickly prepare a room. Vic carries me to a room as I just close my eyes as another contraction passes through.

I'm laid down and Vic's hand grips mine. They hook me to an IV as they set up curtains, blocking my view of my stomach. The doctor gets in, telling them to induce me. After what feels like forever and painful cuts and contractions, I finally hear a cry. The cry of my baby boy. I smile weakly at Vic as he stares at me proudly. They set the baby on my chest for a minute before taking him away. I feel my eyes start to flutter shut and Vic question them. Blackness creeps on my vision and I pass out.

Vic's P.O.V.

I hold Josh Tyler Fuentes in my arms, staring down at our beautiful baby boy. Kellin was given something to knock him out and they stitched him back up. They gave us a room and all the guys were waiting to come in. I told them to wait for now and I had called up my friends and family. I told them to wait until Kellin woke up. Now I was watching the two people who I love more than anything sleep. One hand was I twined with Kellin's while the other cradled Josh's little body.

I hear a deep breath come from Kellin and look at him, watching as he wakes up. His eyes flutter open and he rubs his eyes with his free hand before his eyes land on me and our son. "Hey Vic," he mumbles. "Hi darling, how do you feel?" I ask softly. "Tired. Can I hold him?" he asks. I nod, letting go of his hand. We adjust the bed so he's sitting up and I hand him Josh.

He takes him and coos at our baby boy. I take my phone out of my pocket, my fingers brushing against a velvet box. I take a picture of my family, setting it as my wallpaper. I peck the baby's forehead and the top of Kellin's head. "You did a good job," I smile down at them. "We did a good job," he grins up at me. I lean down and peck his lips, pulling away before and can turn to anything else.

After a few minutes of cooing over the baby, I tap Kellin's shoulder. "Everyone is in the waiting room, can I let them in?" I ask. He nods with a smile. I peck his forehead before exiting the room and going to the waiting room. "Hey guys, you can come back now," I inform them all. We make our way towards Kellin's room, being quiet so we don't get kicked out.

I enter the room first and hold the door open as everyone files in. I close the door behind them as they coo over the baby. "Vic, go stand next to Kellin. I want to get a picture!" Mama exclaims. I nod and go over, standing by Kellin's side. I intertwine out hands, smiling down at him. Our eyes meet and he smiles back shyly.

A flash goes off and we both look up startled.  "Look at me silly goose!" Mama exclaims. We look at her and smile. After everyone gets their picture if they wanted one, Josh gets held by everybody. I nervously look at everyone and nod at Mike an Tony who knew what I was about to do. I made sure one of them had Josh and the other had a camera.

I kneel beside Kellin's bed and grab his hands. "Kellin, I love you so fûcking much. I hope I never have to wake up without you in my life. You make me smile whenever I have the worst fûcking day and you gave me a beautiful baby boy. Now I have a wonderful family and I want to be able to tell the whole world that you're mine," I say, letting go of his hands to get the ring.

"We may have our fights, but our love always gets past them. I'm sorry I was an asshat in the beginning, but I hope you can forgive me. So I have one question, will you marry me?" I ask, holding out the ring to him. "Yes!"