Eleven- pleasure

This is a Bleach fanfiction story that I am teaming up with Openminded15 (from fanfiction.net) to write. We do not own anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. However this story is an original idea as some of the characters may seem a bit OC so don't judge. It will also feature two OCC villains that I have created just for this story. Warnings as this story will be rated M due to the graphic nature, language, nudity, torture, rape, sexual preference (Yaio/boyxboy love). Please don't read if you aren't into these kind of things. Also please leave your comments and reviews telling us what you think. Thank you!

Major Warnings:  This chapter will contain male nudity and passionate sex.  Please do not read if you aren't into those kinds of things as this chapter will not be for the faint of heart.  You have been warned!

Key guide: bold - hollow voice, italic - zanpakuto voice, *mental speech*, "regular speech", 'thinking', bold italics - attacks, (author notes/translations), ~time skip~

Eleven- pleasure

After a while Shiro had finally calmed down. Shiro wiped away his tears onto his shikasho as he looked at Ichigo.
"How did you...?"
"I told you before Shiro, we are connected. Both Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu managed to link is back together since you were ripped from me." Ichigo replied. Shiro looked up to thank his zanpakuto but he was gone. "Shiro tell me what happened." Shiro looked like he was ready to break down again thinking about what Yami did to him. Ichigo seemed to read his thoughts as he forced Shiro to look at him. "I am so sorry to ask about that Shiro. Nothing that happened is your fault as he forced himself onto you. In no ways is that love Shiro. That's rape and torture." Shiro just nodded his head. Ichigo had noticed that despite how big Los Noches looked on the outside, they were in a rather regular sized room that looked almost like their bedroom back home. An idea popped into Ichigo's head. One that would make Shiro forget what happened to him. "Shiro do you trust me?" Ichigo asked.
"Of course I trust you King." Shiro exclaimed almost surprised by Ichigo's question.

Ichigo lead Shiro over to the bed as the two sat down on it. Shiro looked a bit confused at was going on.
"It is alright Shiro. All you have to say a word and I will stop. I won't force this onto you. I want to show you nothing but pleasure. To erase what that man has done to you." Ichigo stated. Shiro looked at Ichigo almost shocked by his words. As Ichigo closed the gap allowing him to kiss the rather confused hollow zanpakuto. The kiss was rather sweet as Shiro found himself melting into Ichigo's sinful kisses. Soft muted moans slipped from Shiro's throat allowing Ichigo to dart his tongue in and map Shiro's mouth. Even though Ichigo was a virgin, he had read up on the ways to have sex with a male partner. He could tell how sexually aroused Shiro was as he was becoming aroused as well. Ichigo laid Shiro down onto the bed as he worked to free Shiro of his shikasho. Shiro broke from the kiss panting as he moaned out when Ichigo touched him. Ichigo's touch felt like nothing that Shiro had felt before as he felt like he was on fire. Ichigo had freed Shiro of his shikasho exposing the nude hollow zanpakuto. "You are beautiful Shiro." Ichigo stated huskily as he dipped his head kissing Shiro's neck and moving to his nipples. Shiro's moans echoed through out the room as he arched his body against Ichigo.

"Ichi...... ah......" Shiro cried out as Ichigo licked and bit gently down onto a nipple causing it to harden before he switched to do the same to the other. Ichigo gently stroked Shiro's hardened erection which was leaking with precum. When both nipples were rock hard, Ichigo kissed his way down to Shiro's erection. Ichigo kissed the head gently before he engulfed it into his mouth. Shiro gasped out arching against Ichigo even more as he cried out in pleasure. "Ah...... Ichigo......!"
*Gods how I love to hear you moan out my name Shiro. I love everything about you.* Ichigo stated mentally as he licked and nipped harder on Shiro's erection. Ichigo reached up placing two fingers near Shiro's hot mouth. *Suck on them. Get them good and lubricated.* Ichigo commanded. Shiro obeyed the mental commands as he did as Ichigo directed him to. Once they were fully lubricated, Ichigo removed his fingers from Shiro's and positioned the digits near Shiro's rear.  Ichigo gently pushed a finger into the rectum causing Shiro to shriek out in pleasure as he nearly rocketed off the bed.  Ichigo fully engulfed Shiro's hot and throbbing erection as he put another finger in the hole stretching it out. As Ichigo prepared Shiro, he removed his shikasho revealing his painfully throbbing erection. Precum hung on its mushroom head as Ichigo dropped some spit onto his cock in order to lubricate it.

"Ah Ichigo...... Ichigo..... gods..... feels so...... ha..... ha..... good....!" Shiro cried out.
*There is more to come Shiro.  You don't know how long I have fantasized about doing this to her body.  How your moans and pants turn me on.  I want to fuck you long and hard but I also want to be gentle.* Ichigo stated mentally.
"Ah...... fuck me....!  Do me now..... please Ichigo.  I need you in me!" Shiro cried out.  Ichigo placed the third finger in opening up Shiro's rectum making sure it was nice and slick for him. He didn't expect his hollow to be this turned on with him speaking in his mind while giving him nothing but absolute pleasure.  Ichigo was so rock hard that all he wanted to do was to comply to Shiro's wishes.  Ichigo removed his fingers from Shiro's ass earning a disappointed moan as I also let Shiro's hard on drop from his lips.

"You are certain that you want this?" Ichigo asked looking into his hollow zanpakuto's eyes.  Shiro replied as he thrusted Ichigo's hard sex into him.  Ichigo moaned out loud as his moans joined Shiro's.  Their moans and pants were like music.  Ichigo waited for a brief second before he continued to pound his way into Shiro looking for the one spot that would cause him to see stars.  When Ichigo found it, Shiro screamed out moaning out Ichigo's name.
"Ah..... there..... ah.... yes..... Ichigo..... harder...... faster...... please.  I want...... ah..... to cum.....!" Shiro panted as he thrusted in time with Ichigo.  Both human and hollow zanpakuto were moving as if they were one as they moaned out chanting each other's name.  Ichigo's thrusts became much harder and faster as he could feel the collar around his neck dropping as Shiro's body transformed into that of the vasto lorde form.  "Ah..... yes...... King...... Ichigo...... I'm...... coming!" Shiro screeched out as Ichigo stroked his erection hard in time with their thrusts.
*Come for me Shirosaki.  I am close to.  I want to come deep within you.  You are mine and mine alone.* Ichigo stated mentally as he continued.  He felt all of the muscles within Shiro's rectum tighten as Shiro screamed out Ichigo's name as he came all over the young teens hand and chest.  Ichigo moaned out throwing his head back as he came long and hard into Shiro's ass.  The vasto lorde form broke on Shiro as Ichigo felt his power pound into their very being like an orgasm.  "Ah..... Shiro!" he cried out rocketing tightly against Shiro's body as his powers slammed into him causing Ichigo to orgasm deep within Shiro.

After a couple of minutes had passed by, Ichigo rolled off of Shiro as the hollow zanpakuto looked up at him.
"That was amazing. I wish we could have done it in the flesh." Shiro stated bluntly. Ichigo laughed at the hollow zanpakuto as a smile ghosted over his lips.
"We will once I get you back home safe and sound." Shiro kind of shuttered at Ichigo's words. "Tell me Shiro, do you recognize the place that you are being held prisoner?"
"No.... But it feels familiar. Almost like this place has no memory or feeling. It feels like a void." answered Shiro.
"I see so that's were they took you. I hope that Kisuke can find a way into that place."
"Ichigo.... What am I to do if he comes back?"
"Retreat into your mindscape. He can't harm you while you are in here. If you ever need me for any reason, reach out to me mentally. Or even have Zangetsu contact me."

Shiro let out a long yawn as his eyes started to close.
"Get some rest Shiro. You need it." Ichigo stated as he pulled up some blankets to cover both his and Shiro's nude bodies. Shiro closely fell to sleep cuddled against Ichigo's chest. Ichigo could feel His Quincy zanpakuto's presence. "So have you accepted the name of Zangetsu as your own?"
"For now yes we will go by those names. But if he ever recalls his memories and his true name, it will be up to him to decide on what name he wants to go by." replied Zangetsu.
"In the meantime I want you to keep him safe."
"As you wish." answered Zangetsu. Ichigo grabbed his shikasho getting dressed quickly before he planted a soft and gentle kiss onto Shiro's forehead.
"I will bring you back home Shiro. I promise. This being will dread the day that he thought he could take something that belongs to me." Ichigo whispered before he left Shiro's mindscape. Shiro's cryptic answer told him where he needed to go. Back to the valley of screams.