(6) House.

"It sounds like they're going to burn everything. Starting off with a house?" I asked.

"Maybe it's the house that you lived with Emilia with?" Maou suggested.

"It's a possibility. I hope it's not this house." I said.

"If it's this house, I will personally destroy them and everyone surrounding them. We spent forever trying to buy this." He said.

"I know. I did love that house very much, too. Even though a crazy girl that tried to kill me lived with me there." I rolled my eyes and spun around again.

Maou let out a chuckle. "Yeah... We'll talk about it again tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know Maou. I have work tomorrow." I sighed. "Besides, I trust that you'll work on it." I smiled at my screen and continued working.

"Oh. So you're going to leave me to do all the work?" He growled angrily.

"Maou. Unlike you, I have a good job. I have a real life. I'm not a freeloader like yourself." I fired back.

"I have a great job!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah?!," I stood up from my chair and pushed him back with my index finger, "And who is it that brings the food home? Who makes 36 dollars an hour and works an eight hour shift? Me! The last thing I want to focus on is this. You do it since you have more time on your hands then me!" I yelled and picked up my laptop, phone, jacket, and car keys.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" He roared.

"I'm going to Anti's place. Don't follow me." I said and slammed the door as I walked out.

I turned on the engine to my car and sped off.

I was so mad, I felt like crying.

Soon, I pulled to the Gang House and got out of my car.

I entered and I only saw Anti.

Only then did I realize I was crying.

He stood up and asked me what was wrong.

I told him what happened and I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

"I'm so stressed out!" I cried.

I knew I was about to make a big mistake...

But at that minute I didn't care.

"No one else is here, right?" I asked.

He shook his head. "They all left an hour ago." He said.

"Good." I sighed.

"Why-" I cut him off.

By kissing him.

-------

YAY IM BACK IM HAPPY YEAH!!!! IM SORRY ITS NOT LONGER AND IF IT LOOKS DIFFERENT, I USED A COMPUTER TO WRITE TODAY!!!!