Blurb

We're all addicted to something. Some are more spoken for than others. Some are harmful to our physical body. Some go unnoticed for years, the little mannerisms that we can't help. Some are simply a way to cope.

Some addictions, rare and foreign, dig into your skin. They seep through the cracks of your ribs and bury themselves within you. They overpower you, consume you - eventually become the beat of your heart.

And as you slowly lose control of all you've ever known and felt, you begin to crave the way your pace speeds up a little at even the thought of it, of her.

She was my addiction, and through time, her exhale became the only air I wanted to breathe.

Styles of Expressionism.

Expressionism: a style of art, typically attributed to the exaggeration and distortion of one perspective, intended for the effect of evoking moods or emotion.

A/N

*This book will contain a variety of mature content and I would not like to be the cause of loss of innocence among younger viewers, haha. I will be warning you once. Please take it into account.* 

Anyway, hi. I'm really excited to start this book since it's been in my head for months. Please don't be shy, leave votes and comments along the way; they are unimaginably helpful! Also, if you have any questions at some point, feel free to ask. Same goes with constructive critique. I'm pretty happy to hear what your opinion is.

Alright, I hope you enjoy xx.