H: Did you get home alright?

Aubrey: yeah, thanks for asking. :)

I look up to see that Josh has started dozing off next to me. I move to the kitchen and pull out a pan, placing it on the stove.

I open the fridge door and pull out the materials for a grilled cheese.

H: What are you up to?

Aubrey: just making lunch. you?

H: Getting harrassed by Niall because he wants a sandwich. Lazy bastard. I'll text you later :)

I butter the bread and throw it on the stove in the form of a grilled cheese. Turning the nozzle, flames quickly appear undernearth the pan.

I turn off my phone and put my attention to the stove. That's when a notification pops up from twitter.

And another one.

And another one.

Then, more mentions, and a few people start following me.

Where is this coming from?

Simultaneously, I remember that there were probably pictures of me out there with Harry. Oh, look at that! The Directioners probably found my twitter.

Opening the app with a sigh, I go through thirty new followers. Most of which have either a picture of one of the boys or one of their names as a username. Yep, they definitely found me. How? I'm not sure. They couldn't even get my name right.

I open my messages back up and click on Harry's icon.

Aubrey: your fans found me on twitter :/

I flipped my grilled cheese and waited a few moments before a new message popped up in my screen. Untying my bandana, I fold it and throw it on the counter.

H: Hmm... and your username would be?

Aubrey: find it yourself, hun

H: I will, no worries.

I flip my grilled cheese onto a plate, turn off the gas stove, and head over to the table. I try my best to be quiet and not wake up Josh, but that fails as soon as I pull the chair out from the table.

"Huh? What's going on?" He mumbles groggily. I watch him blink twice before sitting up. "Man, Aub, I had the weirdest fucking dream ever."

"Mhm. And what was that?" My phone vibrates with another Twitter notification.

"Well, we went shopping and you dragged me through this candle shop and all these clothing stores and -" Josh pauses for a moment as he notices a bag on the table with the name of the candle store on it.

"Oh shit," He mutters.

"That really happened, didn't it? You met One Direction. No, you didn't just meet them, you slept over in their house and you got Harry to cook for you and you met Louis..." He babbles on endlessly. It's like he just heard that for the first time.