Finally

AJ keep glancing at Krystal as he drove her back home.

"What is it?" Krystal asked as she find his action amusing.

"You look beautiful today" she blushed at his comment but she know he got something else on his mind.

"I know I am but what is it?" AJ sighed and his real emotion are showing through his face.

"I dont like that Jong Hyun guy." Krystal raised her brows up. What is on your mind AJ? She look at his side profile and try to read him, AJ become restless on her stare.

" Remember when I told you that I went to the police station earlier?" he continue on his talk when he heard a soft hum from his fiance.

"They finally got some progress in it. Sigh. " his remarks got Krystal full attention.

"What about it babe?" she look at him worriedly.

" Inspector Kim said the main suspect for now is Lee Jong Hyun, but they still need further investigation before capturing him" her eyes widen in horror, she is now aware of the guy overly affection gesture toward her and the snide remarks that he made when AJ appear in their photoshot site.

"That son of a bitch..." her speech stopped when AJ shut him off with his finger.

"No cursing sweetheart." he gave her a soft smile, Krystal took his finger off her lips and intertwin their hand.

" But babe, he is trying to separate us."

"I know but it's not fully proven yet, the police did said that he appear in most of the scene but let's leave it to them. Okay?" he gently stroke his thumb on the back of Krystal hand and it made her calm. AJ appear to be calm as he consoling his fiance but god know how hard is he trying to hide it from her, he doesn't want her to worry more.

"Promise me that you wont leave me." Krystal tone were desperate.

"Baby, stop saying such thing. I wont, you have my words. No matter how hard it will be, I wont leave." he said assuringly, he plant a gentle kiss on her hand. The car drive come to an end, AJ park the car and open the door for Krystal. He receive a text from Inspector Kim telling that Jong Hyun were tailing their car, he got nervous but make sure Krystal were in the bathroom before calling the officer.

"Inspector Kim, how was it?" he went outside to talk to him, he dont need any of  the Jungs to hear him.

"1 of my officer is watching over him, I dont need.."

Bang!

A loud gunshot were heard.

Thud!

"AJ! AJ!" The police officer frantically calling for AJ, he could hear a groan and he use the walkie talkie to alert the others.

"xxx street, The Jungs resident. I need a squad to be there ASAP!"

"What is the commotion? Oh my god! AJ!" Jessica grumpily checking the loud sound but in horror as she saw the bleeding AJ on the floor, she wanted to go to him but AJ stop him.

"Dont! Get back inside, it's dangerous out here." he is struggling to went inside but another gunshot were heard and he scream in pain.

"Ahhhh!" AJ breathing heavily, a figure came out from the dark jump on him and gave him a choke from behind.

"I warned you asshole, now let me show your fiance's sister how you should be treated." The masked man laugh like a maniac and Jessica scream in horror as the masked man hitting the gun on AJ throat, the blow on his neck making AJ gasping for air.