Award

A week later...

Grammy Award Night

"This the award night red carpet and I am your host Ryan Seacrest. This prestigous night for all the talented people are now begin, the crowds is no joke. As you can see them flooding the gates." one by one, the artist are walking in and pose for the camera. The host making sure that they will make a quick interview to all the artist. Adele, Pitbull, Beyonce and husband, Eminem, Bruno Mars and a lot more went inside the arena,the crowds gone crazy as they enter. AJ finally arrive the arena and took a deep breath before going out from the limo, the camera flashs flooding to his direction. Everyone were curious as AJ extend his hand and reveal his date for tonight. They walk hand in hand and entering the area where the host waiting, the reporter were yelling out his name to het his attention.

"AJ! Over here." "Look at me AJ." "AJ! AJ"

He gave them his classic smile and slowly remove his date hand from his arm, he kneel and dorkily open his hand wide as he made all the attention turned to his date.

"AJ, welcome back to Hollywood" the host went to him and begin the interview.

"Thanks Ryan, it feels so good to be here again."

"You were nominated on 4 category this year, how are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I never thought that I was in the list. It was a pure pleasure for this, I'm happy enough."

"I see you brought someone as your date for tonight, this is the first right?" AJ smile cheekily before turning his gaze to the woman that standing next to him.

"Yeah, this pretty lady next to me is my beloved fiance. I finally had a chance to get her with me tonight." Ryan smile and wishing AJ his happiness. Krystal were blushed on AJ remarks, she answer few of Ryan question before heading in the arena. Their seat were on the second row, AJ infroduce her to some of his fellow artist friends before settle on their seat. Krystal enjoy all the performance and laugh along to the MC joke, she is stiffen a bit on Miley performance. The singer point on AJ before start twerking, it doesn't help when the camera were focused on AJ. He look flustered with Miley action, he could feel the temperature dropped. Krystal are on her icy mode now, he grab her hand but she swatted it but of course she didn't let someone else saw it. AJ look at her in pleading eyes, they were silent until Adele won an award with the song that AJ wrote for her. She mention his name and AJ smile at her proudly, Adele is full of controversy singer but she is talented. Few more awards for the night and AJ name finally called for the best lyrics, he stood up and received a lot of congratulary from the singer that seated nearby. As he walk on the stage, a lot of the artist are giving a standing ovation to him. Krystal were proud of him and a bit shocked as AJ hug her as soon as his name announce.

"First of all, I want to thank everyone that been supporting me from the start. Everyone that believe in me, my late parents. My band member, my former label. My ex manager, my friends, our AADT fans. Those who willing to had my song in their album, thank you. I could thank all of you enough and lastly, I want to dedicate this award to my muse, my companion, my inspiration, my soulmate and my fiance, Krystal Jung. I love you, thanks everyone!" there was the loud cheer, some of the female artist shocked over his revealation. The hottest composer and rockstar are finally off the market, they silently admit that AJ are now finally belong to a certain ice princess. When AJ is back to his seat, Krystal were all smiling. She felt overwhelmed by AJ action, he took her hand and intertwin it with his.

"Nice catch bro." Eminem fist bump him, while Beyonce just smile to him and smirked to Rihanna that look upset. After awhile, AJ once again called for his second winning, this time he describe it as his engagement blessing.