Worry

"Girls, I had your ice cream!" AJ said happily when he reach home, everyone looking at him in worry.

"Whoaa, what's with the look? Did I buy a wrong brand?" he pull out the ice cream and put it on the table.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked and AJ gave her a confuse look.

"Huh? I'm okay, why?"

"We heard it all dork, you're on the speaker." AJ smile reassuringly

"I'm okay" he replied shortly

"Dont listen to him, okay?" Krystal said while grabbing to his hand, AJ chuckled and pat her head.

"I dont mind what your fanboy going to say, he know nothing about us. So dont worry about it, I'm really okay." Krystal squeeze his hand and took a bowl, she scoop some ice cream and asking AJ to feed him.

"See what I told you earlier Tiff? This kid is really bratty when AJ is around urghhh!" Jessica said irritatedly.

"Open your mouth Sica, let me feed you" with the mention of that from Yuri, Jessica smile widely and cling to her girlfriend.

"Yuckk, I rather watch your sister being sweet with AJ rather than you 2" Tiffany said before taking her bowl and join the others in the living room. The overly sweet couples keep feeding each other while the rest is bickering over some show on the TV.

"Babe, look at me" just when AJ turn his face to Krystal. A click sound from her phone were heard, she took a candid picture of him. She laugh at the daze look on his face, Krystal got an idea and post it on her instagram.

-Late night snacks with ❤-

She also attach the picture of her feeding AJ. AJ phone ringing indicating that he recieve a notification, he check on it and saw that Krystal tagged him on her new post.

"Your fanboy will surely raging when they saw this" he chuckle

"Let them be, I rather lost some fake fans rather than losing my happiness" she said sweetly

"Since when did you become so cheesy?" he said teasingly

"Since I met you" she replied and both of them laugh on their cheesiness. After finishing their ice cream, they went to the living room to join the others watching movie. Krystal lean on AJ chest and keep playing with AJ phone, the guy had his arm wrapped on her body while his eyes are focused on the TV.

"Babe, you got a call from Hae." Krystal hand him the phone and while AJ is talking on the phone, she secretly took a picture of them together. AJ intertwined his left hand with Krystal hand while his right hand is holding his phone.

"Baby Jung, stop being so disgustingly cute with each other
You making us feel so lonely" Sunny said to her. She only stuck her tongue out on the older girl, Sunny only sigh and turn her attention to the movie again.

"I'll meet you up in the studio soon, let me just take a rest for awhile." Krystal heard him said before he end the call, she turn her head to him and he look at her in confuse.

"What?"

"Dont even think of going back to work tomorrow, I need you to accompany me to my photoshot tomorrow noon."

"Yes princess, I'll come with you. I wont be back to work anytime soon, I want to enjoy my break time." his answer makes her smile widely, she want to show everyone how much she is in love with him. The night went so fast, the girls took the guest room and some were in Jessica room leaving AJ sleeping with Krystal. Krystal snuggles in AJ chest and AJ will wrap his arm around her.