Threat

Krystal manager pick her up at AJ apartment as his car is still in the workshop, the mechanic called AJ and confirmed that the accident is cause by a sabotage. AJ was about to go out for works when he receive another suspicious package in front of his doof, he open it and saw a dead rat in the box with another paper.

-You will be next if you still being stubborn-

Donghae saw it too as he went to fetch AJ, he insist on having it report to the police.

"We cant keep this maniac free, who know what he going to do next." he said angrily.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, make sure to take care of yourself and the others while I'm away. I'll report about this as soon as I came back, okay?"

"Fine, maybe you should be away for awhile. Leave your apartment key to me, I'll try to catch the maniac." AJ nodded and silently watch the view outside, Donghae keep glancing on him.

"Are you okay buddy?" he is concern over AJ and Krystal safety.

"Yeah, do me a favor and dont let Krystal came to my place even when I'm away. I dont want her to see any of this."

"You dont have to tell me twice, I'll make sure she wont come. But really, did you forgot about the apartment next to you?" AJ turn to him.

"What about it?"Donghae palm his face and look at him in disbelief.

"Okay, let me enlight you again. You bought it for Krystal 2 weeks ago, right?" AJ nod his head before asking.

"So?"

"So, I'd say. Why dont you renovate it? Combine both apartment so you could have a bigger place." AJ face beam in happiness.

"You are genius, why didn't I think of it earlier."he clap his hand in excitement.

"I'll take care of this, you've got the design that Krystal want for her dream home right?"

"Yeah, it's part of the surprise plan for her. I'll give it to you tonight."

"Okay, so here is the plan. You going to tell her that you had some renovation to make on your home while you are away and I will be the 1 who incharge of it, me and Taeyang will consult with your previous designing company for this." they made a bro fist bump as an agreement. AJ plan on having his fiancee live close to him so he had bought the vacant apartment next door. He is the biggest gainner in terms of money, his multiple works with Beyonce and Jay Z could make him buy a mansion easily. He also partnering with his ex manager for Evans own recording label in LA, since he is a huge fan of electro, he made more of the music for his label and AJ is gladly send any of his works there. Instead of hiring AJ under his company, Evans made him as partner. He still feel indebted to him since AJ gave him a lot of investment to start the company.

As AJ and Donghae reach their studio, Jessica and Ailee were chatting happily in the staff lounge.
"Good morning ladies." AJ greeted them, Donghae volunteer himself to get a coffee for both him and AJ.

"Good morning AJ, you haven't pick your car yet?" Ailee casually asked, AJ only shook his head as he is sending a text to Krystal.

"What happen to his car?" Jessica said in surprise.

"It broke down when I was on the way back from buying stuff in the supermarket, I asked Hae to fetch me since Taeyang is probably busy with his girlfriend." all of them laugh with his remarks.

"Here is your coffee boss" AJ quickly shot him an annoyed looks, he didn't like to be call as boss.

"You know, I was a bit confuse when I just join this company. I was wondering why all of the stuff never knew who is their own boss." Jessica suddenly said. It is true, none of the staff in the company know that AJ is the owned. They only assume Ailee and Jessica agree to join as they had a close relationship with the composer, which is the AADT member. Evans and Steve were the 1 who made the interview back then.