"Shiina, do you want to go to practice with me?"

I stiffened a little before I flipped the pancake.

"Sure."

That seemed to make my brother happy.

"Good, we leave in an hour."

I plated his pancakes and slid the plate across the kitchen bar over to him.

He picked up the syrup and drizzled it over while I poured in the batter for my own pancake.

Once it was done I plated it and without a word, Tetsu-chan slid the bottle of syrup to me.

"Thanks." I said, pouring a small amount.

"You're only having one pancake? Practice is until four."

"You're only having two? You have practice until four."

"Touchè"

We both laughed and continued eating in comfortable silence.

>>Time skip>>

We arrived at school half an hour early. So we decided to go to the office and register my classes. I'll be staying in Japan for awhile.

Once done we headed to the gym.

"Good morning, minna-san." my brother greeted as he entered the gym.

"Oh hello, Kuroko. Ready for practice?" a petite brunette asked.

"Yes."

I looked around and quickly scanned the people in the gym. I tried matching them up to my brother's descriptions when we Skype, but it's difficult.

"Konicchiwa." I said quietly.

There was silence for two seconds before everyone in the gym jumped and turned pale.

My brother and I sweat dropped at that.

"WHO'S THAT???"

"Everyone, this is my sister." Tetsu-chan introduced.

"Hello, my name is Kuroko Tetshiina. But you can just call me Shiina." I said with a slight bow, keeping my face emotionless as possible.

I was getting goosebumps from standing in the gym. From looking at the shiny floor. From seeing the red hoop and the orange ball. But I broke out in cold sweat when I laid eyes on the scoreboard.

Control yourself. This is for Tetsu-chan.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. But I shot them open quickly when I heard a swooshing noise.

Out of reflex, my right hand stuck out and I caught the rough ball.

Once it processed in my head however, I dropped the ball with a gasp.

I looked down at my black shirt and blue shorts. My light blue bangs hanging across my eyes. The rest of my extremely long and extremely straight hair fell forward.

"Baka! Is that your habit of greeting members of the GoM?" A teen with glasses and short black hair yelled, punching Kagami-kun across the face.

Generation of Miracles...they know...

"Both of you are awfully alike...the resemblance is uncanny!"

I looked up to see a boy with a cat like mouth.

"Koganei-senpai, because we are siblings."

I nodded my head. Still half in shock that I touched a basketball. It's been six months since I've touched a basketball.

Koga-senpai noticed me looking at the ball and picked it up. He held it forward, offering it to me.

"Kuroko says you were part of the Generation of Miracles as well. I remember reading about you but I never knew you were siblings," he laughed.

The magazines. The Teiko Middle School's Generation of Miracles were interviewed individually. The featured article of me was over exaggerated. Saying how I was a prodigy for being the only female player in the Middle school competitions.

Look at where I am now.

The brunette from earlier came up to me and introduced herself, "Aida Riko, second year, I'm the coach."

She gave a bright smile, however I could only slightly twitch my lips up.

"Sorry if I'm too nosey, but can you please tell us why you stopped?"

I stiffened at her question, and Tetsu-chan noticed it.

Before he could say anything, I grabbed his arm, telling him I was okay.

They'll know eventually. What's there to hide?

"Sure, but it's going to be a long story."
I warned, voice cool and detached.

She nodded her head and gestured for everyone to sit in a circle. I sat between Tetsu-chan and Kagami-kun, still not letting go of Tetsu-chan's hand.

"Well, where do I start?" I asked lightly, trying to joke around but the atmosphere was still tense.

"Why did you quit?"

"It started from the final match that the Generation of Miracles will be playing together. It was against Shinkasa School. A strong team with great spirit. My childhood friend was in it..."

Miraka Sorano...