The Gay Mission

Hey! Zee here!

This is MY FIRST TIME ever writing a boyxboy story. Jeez, I'm super nervous. Anyway, this is not edited (yet) lol, so, sorry for any mistakes here and there. Be awesome and left tracks okay!

*************************************

“Jeez Tay, slow down will ya! Stop using that old Gran Marrisa trick to beat me on my thing!”

I bumped my shoulder against his to cause him to lose concentration on the game. Unfortunately, I failed. “This ain’t your thing, I own the Wii!” he shot me glare.

“Shut up Tay!”

“You shut up.”

“Oh fuck you, sharkhead.”

“At least shark eats your head!”

“What the fuck? C’mon, move over!”

“I won’t.”

“Are you picking a fight?”

Taylor rolled his eyes and sighed, “We fight all the time, Harry.”

“Yeah, sure. I also won all the time by the way,” I gave him my best awesome smirk.

Taylor gave me another puppy glared.

Oh my lord I’m scared! Note the sarcasm.

“ENOUGH! I OWN THE HOUSE! YOU GUYS ARE OUT! NOW!”

“Ouche, you disturb the queen of the sea. Have fun!” Jerry wiggled his eyebrows and gave a smirk as to point, ‘you guys are going to be killed, not me included.’

Son of a—

“Harry! No hissing in my house!” Marry gave me ‘the look’ and point to me with her point finger as she said so. Damn woman. I tried to talk back but ‘the look’ told me not to speak another word as my life depends on it. I sighed in defeated. I paused the game for a while, looking down my feet with guilty (fake) expression.                        

Yeah, this usually worked most of the time. Though Marry somehow doesn’t get affected by it but at least I should try, right? I sighed. Damn ants. You look happy there huh, probably laughing your ass off at me being scolded by a freaking woman who acts like she own the world. Jeez, she even resembled Gaga! GAH!

“Harry, don’t think that I don’t know what’s going on in your head. Believe me, I. Know. You. Like. A. Piece. Of. Paper.” I rolled my eyes and just surrender to every word she said. That stabbed me, real hurt. She only used that sentence when I was acting real bad, or she was having her period. And it looks like now it was all my fault. Yeah, for only arguing with Taylor over a guy game and she put all that momma act on. I mean, seriously? What the hell is up whenever I, and Taylor argue, I always ended up being the one who she gave the un-fucking-believable lectures?