Mission 3

Ok. So I was wondering whether I should continue this story or not.. since it doesn't really go as what I thought it would be.. like, comments, votes, and such. But then again, I thought, this is my very first story AND everything started from a scratch. Soo.. I'll try my best and continue this story. I tried to put myself in your shoes (which is the readers) and thought.. finally got some answers! I should continue! Yeay!

Show me your support by AT LEAST vote or comment on this story. It means so much, SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA! *sobbing* anyway, thanks for reading! it means much too when I know people actually read this story, LOL. BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU LEFT SOME TRACKS *WINK:))* OK!!

*JZ.

*****************************

Drake stood there, on the side of the pool. His back was facing me, his hands were inside his jeans pocket, He looked lost deep in thought. Harry dragged me closer to where he stood, a big smile on his face. Wait, what was he thinking? Did he.. oh no, what did he tell Drake?! Please, please, please, don’t tell me he did what I thought he did..

“Hey Drake!” Harry shouted, I shot him a glare.

He felt my glare and turned around, “What?”

“Harry, what does this mean? What is going on? Drake.. why.. he.. ?” I furrowed my eyebrows, waiting for him to answer me. Instead, Harry smiled wider and dragged me even closer to Drake which was finally stood facing us.

“I told him to come.” He answered.

“What?”

“What, ‘what?’ ?”

“Jeez Harry! WHAT did you tell him?!” I snapped.

He lifted his eyebrow, “I thought you like him?”

CAN’T HARRY BE MORE STUPID?!

I sighed, and closed my eyes. Oh God, I can never find a way to deal with this boy, can’t I? “Harry, I’m not feeling well. I’ll just go..”

He suddenly grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving. “You’re not going anywhere.” He stated.

“W-what?”

He stepped forward, inch by inch getting closer to me. His eyes were locked on mine while his hand who was holding my arm slowly trail up and rested on my shoulder. His breath was now firmly felt on my face as he let his face getting closer to me, until he finally reached my ear. My heart was beating fast I swore I almost died and my knees were weak. Feeling his leg trapped between mine just made it even worse..

“I’ll be the bestfriend in the history of best friend. I’ll hook you up with Drake. Thank me later on.” He whispered in a low husky voice on my ear.

           I stood there, unable to move. I looked at Harry wide eyed, trying to find any jokes in his eyes but there was none. His eyes were deadly serious and his grin was wider than ever. He clapped both his hands and rubbed it together while wiggling his eyebrows towards me. He looked.. stupid. Yes, Harry looked fucking stupid because he has NO FUCKING IDEA that the one I’m in love with is HIM!

           “H-harry..” I couldn’t finish my sentences as I saw his grin getting wider and wider.

           “Shhh!” he put his finger on my lips, stopping me from speaking. “I just want to say that I’m very sorry for not realizing that you’re.. gay. And knowing that you like my brother.. well it does surprise me as hell.. BUT! I still, always will, love you, you’re my mate and I’ll do anything in my power to make you happy.” His light brown eyes were glowing and full of love.. friendship love. He looked so excited and hurt at the same time, which I don’t know why. But most of all, he looked dead fucking serious about this all, about ‘hooking’ me up with Drake! His very own brother by blood!