Chapter Six(Snippet)

~Carlos in the media~
..
..
..
..

~Carlo's POV~

"Yea I think she falling in my trap I just needa find out about her to get my revenge", I said speaking with my friebd Cosmo. "Damn her husband is Game! THE GAME! Man im not with you,"he said shaking his head passing the roach.

My names Carlo's Santiago. I'm thirty years old. I was brought here knowing drugs that's how im leaving. All I need is revenge on Jacyeon Taylor or should I say The Game. Couple years back we had a running in and need less to say he owe me what's mine. His whole world should be what im living. Starting with his beautiful ass wife. I chuckled deeply to myself thinking about how he's gone lose all his empire.

~Layly's POV~

"Momma dance class was too fun", Cali told me about her class today. I had just got the twins from daycare and Cali from school. I was heading to get the boys from school. "Momma you better be listening", she exclaimed. "Watch your mouth California, talk to me with respect you understand"?,I asked stopping at the red light. She nodded and played with Haden. Cali was happy when she found out one of the twins was gonna have her middle name and every since she's been stuck on Haden. "Momma!!", Jaden screamed pointing. "Hello",I answered my phone. "Uhm Mrs.Taylor a tragic event has happened at your son's school and we need you here right now", the principal for King and Harlem's school called. I started speeding to get my babies.

Once I got there I hopped out the car seeing all the kids going to their parents but where we're mine?! "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BABIES", I screamed out crying.

---------
296 words
Snippet