#1: Extraordinary Happenings-Sherlock.

Начните с самого начала

The whole class buzzed, frightened, the lecturer running between the aisles to calm them down. You shook out the glass from your hair, staring down at the man before your desk, who just so happened to be the great detective himself, Sherlock Holmes.

He groaned slightly, running his long fingers through his curly mass of dark hair. Sherlock scowled, not even taking notice of you as he quickly got to his feet and briskly paced to the window.

"Bloody hell, Sherlock."

You recognized that voice. It was John Watson. You had see him on the news plenty of times by Sherlock's side. Curiouser and curiouser, you thought, intrigued.

Sherlock helped his friend through the window, a smirk on his face. "I don't think myself being tossed through a window by a huge body-building criminal qualifies as my fault."

John scowled, waving of Sherlock's hand as he hauled himself over the broken window, huffing slightly. "Whatever. You alright?"

"Fine." The sociopath dismissed before peering over John's shoulder,"He's gone round the building into the far end on the school. We're going to have to go after him, John."

John jumped to the sheen floor, glass crunching underneath his feet. "You think?" He asked sarcastically, rubbing his hands on his clothes to get rid of the tiny bits of glass.

Sherlock glared to him, popping his Belstaff collar in annoyance. It was at this point did the pair only seem to notice you and the rest of the class staring at them, mouths wide. Even the lecturer's jaw was hanging open.

"Um." John furrowed his eyebrows awkwardly, his hands suddenly clasped behind his back and feet rocking uncomfortably.

Sherlock lifted an elegant eyebrow, staring at the class and, again not even glancing at you. He stared at the lecturer,"It seems there is a dangerous criminal loose in your building so I suggest that you evacuate the entire area of teachers and students. Please, inform your head if management and don't panic." Sherlock flicked a wrist to John who rolled his eyes, exasperated,"My colleague and I will have it sorted in about..." The detective checked his watch,"Thirty-five minutes and forty-five seconds precisely. My calculations are never wrong."

"You're Sherlock Holmes." The lecturer stated slowly, eyes wide. You signed, pinching the bridge of you nose.

Sherlock tutted,"Yes. Obviously." You smirked as John sharply elbowed his friend in the side as a silent warning. The sociopath pouted down at him almost childishly. You tilted your head in thought, Sherlock Holmes was more intriguing than you thought.

"You're the detective who faked his death." One of your fellow classmates said, pointing to him excitedly and practically bouncing in their seat.

John winced. Still hasn't gotten over it, you thought, trying not to smile.

Sherlock walked to the front of the class, musing. "Yes. I am." He stopped sharply, checking his wristwatch again,"Haven't you watched the news?" You rolled your eyes, tapping your pen again.

The detective seemed to make a decision before glancing up at the class, a slight smirk on his pale lips. You couldn't deny that this made his cheekbones all the more prominent. "I am in need of assistance."

John crossed his arms,"Since when did the great detective ever ask for help?"

Sherlock glared to him,"Since there was a six foot, hugely muscular criminal wondering a high school that needs out-witting."

Many of the pupils put up their hands, grinning and shouting out why he should choose them. Sherlock flinched in distaste, his piercing eyes trailing across the classroom until they settled on you. You weren't exactly sure what you felt as he quickly looked at you from the toes and upwards. Sherlock pursed his lips in thought, looking intrigued.