Chapter 5: First Day Of School

Start from the beginning

"Fine. I called you a bitch. Is that fine? Can you let go of me now?" I say, dangling from the girls hand.

"First, thank you for telling the truth. Second, I'm the bitch, Third, No, that's not fine! Fourth, NO, I WILL NOT LET GO!" And just like that, the girl punches me in the face. "And fifth...fuck you."

I shake my head. This girl asked for it. "No. Fuck you!" I jump onto her body and began to tackle her.

"Janet! Janet! Janet! Janet!" One half of the crowd yells.

"Roxy! Roxy! Roxy! Roxy!" The other half chanted.

I punched her in the nose as hard as she punched me.

No, harder, because she was now bleeding. Causing me to jump up and turn around.

To see the principal.

He motioned me to follow him to his office.

I drop my head and follow him.

Although I noticed Chase Hawkins, the boy from the airport and the boy from the mall, watching me. He wasn't chanting 'Janet' or 'Roxy' with anybody else. He was just watching my every move.

***

Sitting in the principals office was both a good thing and a bad thing.

Its a good thing because this way, you get to escape to bitchy teenagers and all the commotion and fuck.

But its a bad thing because, well, your in trouble.

This is the first time I've ever been invited to the principals office.

No, not because I was a goody goody, it was because my old principal was a young, wild, and free to have sex with all the girls he wanted.

He though it was a secret.

Haha. No.

I raise my eyebrow as the principal eyes me curiously.

"Why? Why did you punch a student on the first day of school?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Because she was bullying me."

"Yeah, so violence is the answer?"

"No, sir."

"I will let you off with a warning but if you get into any other fights, you get detention." He says.

I nod.

"You're free to go."

And with that, I left.

***

Lunch.

The hell hole.

The plastics at one table.

The jocks at another.

The nerds at another.

You know, the usual teenage cafeteria seating arrangement.

But could this school get any bigger?

I swear, the whole school HAD to have been in there all at the same time.

But believe me, it wasn't the whole school.

I grab my lunch tray and try to find a nice, tidy, and decent place to sit.

But Danielle didn't have this lunch.

So I was alone.

"Hey nerd."

"Watch it nerd!"

"Get out of my way geek!"

With the constant tormenting.

So I took my tray to the bathroom and ate in a stall. Just like Lindsay Lohan's character did in Mean Girls at the beginning of the movie. Until she becomes a plastic that is.

I just need to hope not to turn into one of those son of a bitch mother fuckers.

A knock on the stall door interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey." An all-to familiar voice says.

I tilt my head to the side to think about who's voice that belonged to.

I opened the stall door to see a familiar face.

"Fiona!" I screech and throw my hands around her shoulders.

"Excuse me?" Fiona asked, confused.

"You don't remember me? Your best friend? Roxy Gledwer?" I face her cautiously.

"More like Roxy Gledgeek." A girl says, taking form, right where Fiona was standing.

She rolled her eyes at me and walked into the stall, locking the door behind her.

Great. Now I was starting to have hallucinations.