"What does he look like?" Michael asked, finally heading back toward the group that consisted of Calum and Charlie. Luke didn't point to the bleachers because that might catch Rory's attention.

"On the bleachers, he's the one sitting alone with black hair and a notebook." Luke rattled off his description quickly, glad that he'd gotten his current problem off his chest without much trouble.

"Want me to go beat him up?" Michael asked, looking at Luke with a straight face.

"No, you can't just go around beating up people because they might meet Ashton." Luke sighed, but laughed when Michael broke out in a smile making it clear that he was in fact joking.

"Why not? It's one sure way of making sure he doesn't meet Ashton." Michael pretended to argue with a laugh. Luke couldn't help but roll his eyes at the boy, what he was saying was true but it was also ridiculous.

"Glad you could rejoin us," Calum greeted with a scowl, pulling Michael down to sit on the grass immediately. "Trying to steal my super hot boyfriend, Luke? Have you no shame?"

"I agree," Michael spoke up, getting the attention of everyone sitting around him. "I am super hot!"

Luke rolled his eyes at the pair but couldn't help the smile that tugged onto his lips as he watched the two of them argue over who was the hotter of the two.

Charlie seemed to understand the feeling Luke got when he watched Calum and Michael interact because he flashed Luke the very same smile.

"I'm here. Calum, Michael, please stop talking about your dicks." Ashton puffed, coming to sit next to Luke on the grass. He threw his backpack onto the ground with a content sigh and looked to Luke to find he was already looking at him.

A smile played on the edge of his lips as he watched the blond look at him, "What are you staring at?"

Luke returned Ashton's look with a smirk, "You know exactly what I'm looking at."

"What are you thinking about?" Ashton countered, assuming the blond would start blushing immediately.

Luke's smirk broadened at the question, eyes shifting to glance at the rest of the boys sitting around them. "It's certainly not PG, I can tell you that."

Ashton was the one to blush then, a pretty rose colour made its way to his face as he tried desperately to hide it.

"By PG, do you mean Parental Guidance or PornoGra-?" Calum wasn't able to finish his question because Michael kissed him roughly then.

"Baby Boy, I love you but sometimes you need to know when to keep your mouth shut." Michael sighed, breaking away from the kiss and leaving a completely stunned Calum to his own thoughts.

The boys were all feeling extremely bored an hour later, no one having a clue what they should do. Charlie had to leave a tad early for his piano lessons but the four boys had reassured him with slobbering kisses on the cheek that he would be missed dearly, he seemed glad to leave after that.

"We could break into the school?" Michael suggested, from his spot laying on the grass with his head in Calum's lap.

"Been there, done that." Luke sighed, looking up at the clouds for a moment.

"I've got an idea." Ashton spoke up, causing half the group to raise their eyebrows at him.

"Ash, your idea of an adrenaline rush is not studying for a math test." Michael joked.

"I'm serious."

"We could try climbing the flagpole?" Calum suggested, using a hand to shield the sun from his eyes and ignoring Ashton.