Chapter:2

(Y/n) = your name
(E/C) = your eye color

His POV:

(Y/n)'s soft breathing on my chest woke me up . Sunlight leaked into the room and highlighted her face."She really does look cute when she is asleep" I thought to myself.I couldn't help but stare at the once tomboy in such a vulnerable position.

A small bright light on my coil signaled I had recieved a message.It was from Ruff Rabbit headquarters.

"Noiz we need you " it said.

"What for" I replied.

"Just get your ass down to hq".

"These morons need me I guess" I thought to myself. I tried to get up but then felt (y/n) nuzzle her head against my chest.
I thought (y/n) looked peaceful and I didn't want to wake her up , so I shifted off the couch and rolled off.Thankfully I didn't wake (y/n) up. I kissed her forehead and said "Sweet dreams, leibe".
"Noiz" she mumbled in her unconscious state .
I could feel a small smile grow across my face.
"I swear,(y/n)".
I wished I could stay and lay with her all morning but Ruff Rabbit doesn't run itself. I felt bad about leaving (y/n) without saying anything , yet I still had the streghth to walk to the door quiety.
When I reached for the door nob I could feel a heavy resistance in my right arm.

(y/n)'s POV

You could feel Noiz shift off the couch.It wasn't something completely obvious till the warmth from last night disappeared. You woke up to see Noiz putting his shoes on. You darted across the room to grab the hand reaching for the doornob.
"Don't go"you shouted.
Noiz's eyes widened at the bold commandment.Noiz silently unlaced his shoes and took them off ."So now you want me to stay" he said with a smirk on his face.You simply blushed at his sly remark.

Noiz walked over to you as the space between you decreased to nothing but a few millimeters. Noiz stared you down as if looking for something in your (e/c) eyes.

In one smooth motion Noiz snaked his arm around your waist and crashed his lips against yours.
You could feel Noiz play with your bottom lip begging for entry.You felt him slip his tongue in your mouth and felt his tongue peircing occasionally click against your teeth.
When he pulled back a string of saliva connected you from each others mouths.Once you caught your breath you managed to get the words out.
"I want to be with you".

That's it for chapter 2. Comment now if you rather have an Ex girlfriend or Ex boyfriend chapter.The voting will go on till the next chapter 4 update so post those comment.In the case of a tie I'll just pick a random number and choose that number of comment.