The Winged Demon

Five years since the Olympians had seen Perseus Jackson.

Camp Olympia was in an uproar. War was coming and it was going to hit them hard. They had only been given five years of peace before another being wanted to take over Olympus and the world.

Ouranos, primordial of the sky, had declared war with Olympus because he wanted to rule over the earth once again, ending the fifth age and beginning the sixth one.

Zeus had ordered Hestia and Poseidon to bring Percy Jackson to him so he could lead the Olympian army, but they had lost contact with him about a year ago.

Since then the seas had been restless as Poseidon mourned over the possible loss of his son. There was barely any hope from the hearth as Hestia also mourned for her champion.

The Hunters of Artemis had been sent to the demigod camp to help with defenses, but it was still not enough.

A small army containing around three hundred monsters marched its way up half blood hill, hungry for demigod flesh. Leading this army was the Titan, Kronos himself. His golden eyes seemed to stare into each and every soul before him.

"Children of Olympus, I have come here on behalf of my father, Ouranos. He wishes to give each and every one of you a pardon from this war if you step aside and let us take over Olympus. For the Hunters of Artemis, we shall give you Zoe Nightshade back, but that is only if you step aside as well. Choose wisely young ones."

When no one moved a grin appeared on the Titans face.

"Guess that means I get to have some fun with my new scythe then," Kronos said as he summoned the weapon to his hands and got into a ready position.

Before he could order the attack, a column of orange flames appeared between him and the demigods. Soon these flames turned green.

Both sides had confused looks as they looked at the green column of flames.

Kronos turned back to his army and pointed his finger at an empousa to come forward. "See what that is."

The monster slowly walked to the green flames, but didn't make it three feet before an arrow pierced the monsters flesh. The thing exploded into golden dust as a cloaked figure walked next to the flames.

"Sorry Titan, but it seems not even Ouranos can keep me in his kingdom," said the person as they pulled their hood down.

Standing in between the two armies was none other than Zoe Nightshade, a bow in her hands as she smirked at the Lord of time.

"Impossible, no one can have the power to free you from a primordial."

Fourteen flashes of light appeared signaling the arrival of the Olympians. When Artemis noticed Zoe standing there she almost ran over to her, but stopped herself when she realized who was in front of her.

"What do you want father?"

"Ah, Zeus it's so nice to see you. Are you ready for me to rip everything you have built out from under you?"

Zeus growled in frustration as his father was taunting him.

Kronos was about to say something else when an idea came to mind.

"If my father can't keep you prisoner than I guess we don't have to keep you alive," Kronos said as he charged forward to kill the daughter of Atlas.

Terror spread through Artemis as she was about to witness her friends death for a second time. Before Kronos could get to her, the column of flames shot forward and wrapped around the Titan.